SOLVE .Care is a healthcare IT company that builds blockchain platforms which the team believes may improve the way healthcare is delivered and managed.
The SOLVE .Care platform reportedly uses blockchain technology as the underlying distributed ledger for coordinating care, benefits and payments between all parties in the chain of healthcare: patients, doctors, pharmacies, laboratories, employers, insurers, and others.
SOLVE tokens may be used to secure efficient and transparent healthcare administration around the world. The token supply is fixed and the price variable, as determined by market supply and demand. SOLVE token runs natively on the Ethereum blockchain and is designed to follow the ERC20 token standard.
SOLVE utility tokens are the currency used for transactions on the platform. According to the foundation, they can be utilized to pay for Care Administration Network fees, establish Care.Wallets, purchase Care.Cards, and participate in Care.Marketplace services as well as pay for associated integration fees. In addition, SOLVE is reportedly used for the emission of Care.Coins and payments requiring Care.Coins.
Care.Wallet in action
Solve.Care has also announced the unlock of the SOLVE Token Wallets for people who acquired their tokens through the Solve.Care token sale. Individuals who didn’t purchase SOLVE tokens during the Solve.Care token sale, now may purchase them on the Bittrex trading platform for use with Care.Wallet, starting from December 16.
Tips for securely storing your SOLVE
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.