Sporgift is a sports mobile app that will track the user’s sports activities. By completing challenges they will be rewarded Ethereum based Sportgift (SPORTG) tokens.
|Token Price||1 SPORTG=$0.01|
BTC, BCH, LTC, Dash.
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For View website|
Sportgift wants to motivate people to exercise frequently. Through its challenges and rewards, Sportgift will encourage the users to be healthy and fit, thus increasing their quality of life.
How will it work
We are looking for partner organizations to create challenges. The partners can buy SPORTG tokens to offer as rewards to the users that complete those challenges. The partners in return will get advertised in the app.
The mobile app, which is the base of platform, will be available on Android and iOS for every user. The SportGift app will allow the users to enroll in challenges and earn prizes. The app will track activity times, speed, distance, heart rate, burned calories, etc. just like a podometer. The process will be simple:
- The user installs the app and creates a profile with their personal information.
- The app shows the available challenges and the prizes the user can earn for completing them.
- The user enrolls in a challenge and after finishing it, prizes are unlocked for redemption. The prizes may be tokens, discounts, and other kinds of gifts.
- The partner that created the challenge is notified about the winners and the prizes are delivered.
The mobile app and the web module
- The app will be available in any device using Android and iOS.
- The backend systems will enable our partners to register, create challenges, configure prizes, sales promos and set up advertising campaigns.
- It will be powered by technologies and frameworks including Angular JS, MongoDb, Amazon Web Services, Spring Boot, Java EE, Hibernate, IOS Swift, Android, Kotlin, Restful Web-Services and JQuery, among others.
- The SPORTG tokens will finance the project and will also be used as a payment platform by our partners.
World Health Organization – WHO
- According to the World Health Organization, the lack of physical activity is an important risk factor for the noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), like diabetes, cancer, strokes and heart disease.
- There are many countries where the population’s physical activity is in a downwards trend. Globally, 23% of adults and 81% of adolescents (aged 11–17 years) do not meet the WHO global recommendations on physical activity for health.
- Making people more active is one of the most important strategies in the fight against NCDs and is established as part of the Global Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of NCDs 2013-2020 and the Global Action Plan on Physical Activity 2018-2030.
- The WHO is driving an initiative to reduce insufficient physical activity by 10% by 2025, which also contributes to the international sustainable development objectives.
Christian Domenech CEO & Blockchain Lead
Harun Juhasz Product Manager
Amada Berrios Project Manager
Miriangel Vargas QA Lead
Also Read – Click Here for Read All ICO Review
Not all the websites Whi listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.