Stakenet is a platform providing a trustless interchain economy on a Proof of Stake blockchain, with Lightning Network, Masternodes, and DApps such as a Lightning DEX. It is connected to other blockchains through Lightning Network, and strives to provide a highly secure cross-chain platform for cryptocurrencies where individuals can easily operate with any blockchain simply by using XSN.
Stakenet aims to offer the ability to build code-agnostic DApps on top of it, all of which will be powered by XSN Masternodes that earn and collect fees for the services they provide. Stakenet is a platform on a Proof of Stake blockchain with Lightning, Masternodes, and DApps such as a Lightning DEX.
- It provides a trustless cross-chain economy backed by its own digital money — XSN. It is among the first, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps.
- Powerful Masternodes run DApps and network services. It is the first blockchain secured by a Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) consensus, resulting in one of the highest level of security among existing PoS networks.
Multiple PoS coins support
A single place to hold your PoS coins and earn staking rewards seamlessly.
Your coins will automatically stake. Earn rewards every few minutes with any amount of coins.
Masternodes as a Service
They set up and maintain your Masternodes. You are in control of your coins at all times.
Monitor your Masternodes and Merchantnodes. They will send you an email if anything is wrong.
The Staking nodes
Responsible for moving, validating and securing the Stakenet network. Anybody can be a staker by running a Staking node, regardless of how many coins he owns. Merchantnodes are a kind of Staking nodes designed especially for cold staking (TPoS).
Responsible for providing high-end network services and running Decentralized Applications utilizing XSN, such as Stakenet dx (our Lightning DEX). They create a massive network of computers with an incredible computational power for Stakenet. The possibilities are endless.To run a Masternode you need 15 000 XSN.
The Stakenet blockchain
The Stakenet blockchain uses its revolutionary TPoS consensus, so more independent Stakers secure the network and more Masternodes can be online than with previous solutions.
Network security and services are as important to have a robust and powerful infrastructure. Stakers and Masternodes are equally rewarded, each with 45% of the block rewards. No one is discriminated.
The treasury is a cryptographically sealed public address that holds money allocated to it by the network.
Fixed vulnerability in bitcoin code where users can execute a denial of service attack, that will cause some nodes on network to crash. Bugfix/103 (#105) Fixed tposcontract cleanup issue, fixed typo mistakes in UI. Fixed issue with filtering MintedTPoS, fixed issue with sendtoadress with amount of splits bugfix/101 (#102) Added setstakesplitthreshold into vRPCConvertParams Update sync.h. Updated staking settings startup param Updated version to 1.0.15.
Tips for securely storing your Stakenet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.