Starbase (STAR) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Starbase has a current supply of 1,000,000,000 STAR with 187,500,000 STAR in circulation. The last known price of Starbase is $0.001393 USD and is up 7.57% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $1,853 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Share Long Term Incentives
Starbase Using the blockchain, you can share flexible long-term incentives with your team members in a fast, cheap, and global way.
Utilizing Bitcoin, Ethereum or other major crypto currencies, projects can raise necessary resources on a global scale.
Connect and Engage Globally
Starbase You can engage with engineers, entrepreneurs, marketers and other professionals from all over the globe.
Using the Starbase platform, you can accelerate your project by rewarding contributions to an interesting project. Those that work the hardest, reap the most rewards.
The Starbase platform brings full transparency to a project’s members and assets. Since this can be publicly verified on the blockchain, this enhances liquidity for token trading on the exchanges.
1. Lumi Starbase wallet
You can always use the Lumi blockchain wallet as a multi-currency wallet for more than 1000 crypto assets or as a mono-wallet, for example – Starbase wallet to safely manage all of your Starbase tokens. Lumi also provides Starbase mobile wallet app for Android and IOS and web Starbase wallet for all browsers.
Lumi Starbase wallet
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Click Here To Buy Trezor Wallet.
3. Guarda web wallet
Guarda web wallet is the first multicurrency light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card.
Guarda web wallet
4. HB Wallet
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
5. Eidoo Wallet
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
The Eidoo ethereum and bitcoin wallet app is the easiest way to manage your crypto assets. Eidoo is a multicurrency wallet and a crypto exchange with a single backup passphrase and HD security level. The secure and blockchain bitcoin and ethereum wallet you’ve always wanted. With the Eidoo app, you can also have a crypto exchange thanks to an integrated hybrid exchange.
Downlaod Eidoo Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Starbase
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .