Storeum describes itself as a decentralized marketplace that allows users to buy and sell products or services using cryptocurrencies. The marketplace intends to support thousands of merchants and millions of listings with no fees.
Storeum is a platform created for buyers and sellers all over the world.With an easy-to-use online store builder Platform, any seller is able to create their own storefront to sell their goods, while making use of the platform’s wide range of features for a minimal fee.
Storeum.co service offers great opportunities for self-employed entrepreneurs, small scale manufacturers, family businesses and makers of handmade crafts, including a selection of tools for direct customer feedback, bookkeeping, sales analysis, advertising and promotion, as well as a convenient, user-friendly interface.
STOREUM utilizes innovative technological features to guarantee the maximum security in all your transactions. Securely buy & sell anywhere with decentralized reputation & escrow using the STO token.
- Decentralized marketplace & Unbreakable Сontracts
- Feedback and reputation system & Barter system
- Double Deposit Escrow & Multi-currency
- FRACTIONAL SALES AND OWNERSHIP
- Maximize your sales with real-time analytics tracked by the blockchain.
Storeum intention is not to replace Fiat currency, however, we aim to provide a unique approach to creating an ecosystem unattached to the current inflationary model. As we all know, Fiat currency is the foundational currency in which our society operates on a daily basis. storeum
Storeum.co provides a reliable, stable and tax-exempt cryptocurrency to enable seamless transactions. A limited supply currency hosting safer transactions in an ecosystem that allows the token holders to have full control of their finances at all times. A limited supply currency in which there is no third party requiring permission to interact with STO.
STOREUM is a decentralised marketplace that allows anyone to buy and sell products or services for cryptocurrencies on a global scale. The marketplace will support thousands of merchants and millions of listings, with its primary focus on no fees.
The platform integration with Ethereum blockchain. Development of STO blockchain control subsystem. Integration of STO API with partner applications. Release of platform’s beta version. Start of STO wallet and tournament functionality development.
STO wallet release. Cyber protection services API integration and tournaments release. Continuation of an active marketing campaign to attract end-users. Development of a partnership model in STO ecosystem. Trade enquiries. Agreement with a partner bank. Development of IQ STO API. Start of the platform development. Start of ecosystem formation (more than 12 partners).
Tips for securely storing your Storeum
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .