Stox (STX) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Stox has a current supply of 56,774,090 STX with 53,367,621 STX in circulation. The last known price of Stox is $0.015128 USD and is up 10.98% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 10 active market(s) with $4,332 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform, where users can make their predictions to generate their portion of a stake for a specified event. Using the wisdom of the crowd, combined with their own individual skills and knowledge,
Stox people will be able to predict the outcome of events in almost any imaginable category: Finance, sports, politics and even the weather. Powering Stox is the STX digital token, the primary form for fees, collateral, and the currency for wagers in event predictions.
Unparalleled Peer to Peer Trading Experience
The Blockchain Evolution
The Smart Contract System concept, the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain), is still in an early development stage and unproven. There is no warranty or assurance that the process for creating Tokens will be uninterrupted or error-free and there is an inherent risk that the software could contain defects, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, viruses or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of ETH contributions and/or Tokens. Additionally, there are other risks associated with your acquisition, storage, transfer and use of Tokens, including those that STX may not be able to anticipate.
Convert FIAT, BTC & Other Coins to STX
Stox platform is completely risk free. The more STX tokens you stake on any prediction, the higher your chances are to win! Stox makes it easy for mainstream people to get into the crypto craze with simple ways to convert USD or EUR to STX online on the Stox platform.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Stox
1. Eidoo Wallet
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool. Efficiently manage your assets (BTC, ETH, ERC20 & ERC223 tokens). Check transaction state any time. Your private key is encrypted on the app and only you can decrypt it asEidoo is NOT a custodian wallet.
2. KCash Wallet
KCash is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and ACT. It features 2-factor authentication, multi-signature and a one-time backup with 12 words for all the assets (BIP32, BIP39, BIP44 supported), providing a secure wallet.
3. CoinPayments wallet
CoinPayments wallet accepts over 450 different altcoins (including ERC20) and operates worldwide. The CoinPayments wallet is completely free for non-commercial applications. Offering plugins for all the popular webcarts used today. Register and install a plugin to set up CoinPayments with your new or pre-existing checkout.
Tips for securely storing your Stox
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.