About Swarm City
Swarm City (SWT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Swarm City has a current supply of 8,536,073 SWT. The last known price of Swarm City is $0.061987 USD and is up17.03% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $2,540 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Swarm City is a decentralized, peer-to-peer commerce platform which gives users access to a decentralized global community of service providers and consumers. It is the built on the Ethereum Blockchain and will be available as web-based app, Android and iOS platforms. In simpler words, Swarm City enables anyone to start their own brand or hives at their home without any third party interference.
The current e-commerce systems, including the likes of Uber, Amazon and AirBnB have assisted considerably in removing the transparency gap between buyers and sellers by offering a virtual marketplace that verifies each party. But the above systems are built upon a centralized system and controlled by a single identity.
Storing SWT or Swarm City Token is the same as storing any ERC-20 token. The best option for storing any cryptocurrency would be a hardware wallet. You can invest in a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor and stay tension free about losing your coins.
If you don’t want to invest in a hardware wallet right now you can always go for web wallets or software wallets like MyEtherWallet or MetaMask. Swarm City also has a web wallet on its official website which you can use to convert your Arcade City tokens to Swarm City Tokens or store your own Swarm City Tokens.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing Swarm City
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Click Here To Buy Trezor Wallet.
Tips for securely storing your Swarm City
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .