Tael (WABI) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Ethereum platform. Tael has a current supply of 100,000,000WABI with 55,994,914 WABI in circulation. The last known price of Tael is $0.204694 USD and is down 8.41% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $2,072,223 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://taelpay.com/.
Spend and earn like never before
Tael is added to your account by:
purchasing a product
referring your friends
verifying authenticity by touching the Techrock label
participating in activities
Real usage in the Techrock channel
Each product is protected by unique NFC and blockchain-backed anti-counterfeiting technology. Counterfeiting has been a widespread problem in China and is especially prevalent among imported goods.
Next generation loyalty system
Reward in a new way
Unlike other loyalty tokens, Tael rewards translate into real value. No expiration dates, no exchange restrictions, no fuss. Just real value for real actions.
Loyalty program as a service
Merchants are given a built-in loyalty program and a new marketing channel directly linking them to their customers, without the usual costs and maintenance.
Maximize the power of data
Brands gain deep consumer insights impossible to acquire in other ecosystems, such as proof of consumption.
Techrock joins the Hyperledger family.
Hyperledger, the company that developed core technology our Techrockblockchain is based on, announced the inclusion of Techrock into its Hyperledger collective at the Hyperledger Global Forum in Basel, Switzerland. We’re proud to see Techrock join the ranks of other big names like Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom, Citi, and others, in the Hyperledger family for the advancement of cross-industry blockchain technologies.
1. Tezor Wallet
A popular hardware Bitcoin wallet that functions as a USB dongle, Trezor allows users to safely access their cryptocurrency even on insecure computers. It operates on a “Zero Trust” basis using multiple layers of security to minimize any risk of assets being compromised by a third party. The Trezor Wallet is integrated with crypto exchange services such as ShapeShift, Changelly, CoinSwitch, ChangeNow, and AirSwap. Copay and MyEtherWallet compatibility allows Trezor users to take advantage of its superior security. The wallet is available in two models: Trezor One and Trezor Model.
The Ledger Hardware wallet provides access to the world’s leading digital currencies, and supports many others. It features a 3.5-inch color touchscreen and Bluetooth capabilities. Ledger also offers high-level security, a user-friendly interface, and integrations with several exchange services. The companion software Ledger Live is available on all desktop devices. The Ledger Hardware wallet is available in two models: Ledger Nano S / Ledger Blue.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.