What Is Telos.Net?
Telos.Net is a third-generation blockchain platform for building fast, scalable distributed applications with feeless transactions.Since launching its mainnet in December 2018, the Telos network has been developed to power the economies of the future and provide human-scale solutions to global challenges. With these goals in mind, it includes innovative governance features that empower organizations to shift influence and decision-making to a more collaborative and transparent model.The live Telos price today is $0.135636 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $378,578 USD. Telos is down 11.76% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #560, with a live market cap of $36,638,565 USD. It has a circulating supply of 270,123,444 TLOS coins and the max. supply is not available.
Telos.Net Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||270,123,444 TLOS|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
- Proper economic decentralization to ensure the security and safety of the chain.
- Developer-friendly tools, developer grants, and low-cost deployment.
- dStor decentralized storage solution with an InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) in its stack.
- Core dev team of 30+ members and an auxiliary team of 100+ developers.
- A worker proposal system to fund perpetual development of the chain
- Decide voting tools which compiles boilerplate voting functions in to a single chain-wide service
- A chain focus on DACs, DOAs, and dBusinesses
- TBNOA – Telos Blockchain Network Operating Agreement
- Equitable pay structure for node operators (validators).
- Telos EVM, allowing ethereum (solidity) contracts to be deployed on Telos
- Low-cost DApp deployment.
- Enhanced Security.
- Public testnet operated by BPs.
- EOSIO chain compatibility.
- Utilizes C++, powered by EOSIO.
- High performing, transparent infrastructure partners.
- Built in Network Development Funding via Worker Proposal System.
- More than 100 active Core Developers continually building and improving the network.
- Ongoing Grants & Dev funding from 3 independent sources.
- dStor – scalable, smart-contract controlled decentralized storage.
- Industry-leading, platform-level governance tools for easy implementation by any dApp developer.
- EVM for Solidity contracts
For Token Holders
- Developer focus builds value.
- No ICO and decentralized operation providing regulatory clarity in most jurisdictions.
- High performing, transparent infrastructure partners.
- Built in Network Development Funding through Worker Proposal System awarding 3.37M TLOS through 7.23.2019.
- Affordable token price for entry + Resource Income Exchange with up to 30% rewards.
- Built in arbitration system.
- Governance tools and resources.
- Multiple User tools.
- Runs on EOSIO, fastest blockchain software on the market.
- Easy on ramp via Moonpay.
- Passive ownership of applications built on chain.
- No dilution of the coin supply (zero percent inflation).
- Tonnes of apps
- REX rewards APR 15% for staking
Projects pay for storage in TLOS
Telos.Net Projects require purchase of RAM to hold smart contract data and user account balances. In early 2021 the release of dStor will drive the use of TLOS as payment for storage even further as it sets to compete against IPFS and Amazon S3 buckets.
Uniswap like AMM pools on Telos
Telos.Net In 2020 Telos released its first major liquidity pool called Telos Swaps. These liquidity pools allow users to swap between one token to another instantly. Since launch we have seen steady growth in usage of the platform. Telos swaps uses TLOS as the primary asset for projects to lock up value against. Any project wishing to list on must therefore purchase significant amounts of TLOS to be part of the fast growing Telos economy.With over 100 projects on Telos and more coming each day, it is not hard to see a continuing increase in demand for projects to use TLOS for automated market making,
Increasing use of TLOS as a currency
Telos.Net are already 100s of individuals accepting TLOS for work either via our Telos Works system, as validators or other community run initiatives. Use of the Telos Decide governance engine is also paid for in TLOS. In 2021 we will start to see more dapps accepting the native asset as a form of payment. One such example is Area X NFT platform using Telos’ Marble asset standard. Area X NFT is a platform for users to create and sell digital art/collectables along with the networks unique fundraising technology T-bonds.
Advantages of Telos DPOS
Telos.Net To the extent that performance is always a priority for developers, the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus method utilized by Telos is worth particular attention here. DPOS carries some big pluses for developers, including:
# 1 Transactional Speed and Validator Accountability
Telos.Net has 21 “active” validators that are voted in by Telos token holders and are charged with maintaining the network. Other validators are called “stand-by” validators and are paid to serve as a back-up to the top 21. Any of the standby validators can be voted into the top 21 at any time by Telos token holders with elections taking place roughly every 2.5 minutes. Conversely, the top 21 can be voted out of the top 21 at any time as well. Telos has standby validators automatically rotated into the top 21 periodically to give their operation a chance to produce blocks and prove their readiness.
- Telos has 0.5 second block times (24x faster than Ethereum)
- The Telos blockchain automatically rotates in standby validators to test their readiness
- Telos validator elections take place roughly every two and a half minutes.
- The additional validator accountability on the telos blockchain measures include:
- Automatic kicks from the schedule for failing to produce blocks handled by smart-contract.
- Consensus-driven kicks for failing to comply with validator minimum requirements and the validator registration agreement.
Telos.Net is a shift happening in the leadership paradigm of the internet. Users and developers want a more collaborative decision-making model that empowers everyone, rather than just a select few.Telos is designed to help bring about this change and enable human flourishing by building the economy of the future. Over time, the vibrant Telos community is building its network as a place for purpose-driven startups, individual developers, and more. Join us!
Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. they Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.