Teloscoin (TELOS) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate TELOS through the process of mining. Teloscoin has a current supply of 110,590,635 TELOS with 110,149,644 TELOS in circulation. The last known price of Teloscoin is $0.003888 USD and is up 0.66% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $579 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Proof Of Stake + Peer2Peer SaaS + Peer2Peer Proof of Computing
Transcendece combines an open-source, decentralised blockchain with existing services as like AmiCloud and the indieGO-Appstore. All of them accept the Transcendence Network Token called Telos. The longterm plan is to move the cloudstorage and cloudcomputing aspects of the closed source software to the opensouce blockchain.
Distributed Peer To Peer Model
Teloscoin / Telos uses a peer-to-peer network structure with no central authority to check the validity of blocks, no central authority for checkpoints, and no single point of failure for any operations. A failure from a single entitiy will NOT cause Transcendence / Telos to stop operating. No credit check outage will cause Transcendence / Telos to stop operating. No central authority will disrupt production operations.
Proof Of Stake
To achieve consensus; Proof of Stake 2.0 (PoS) requires nodes running a wallet software proving that it has coins in the blockchain in order to verify a block of transactions.
What can Offer
They have predefined bounties but the community can define and start own bounties as well.
The indieGO!-Marketplace is an App Store environment which works on multiple platforms.
With indieChat they will provide you a way to community with others in groups and or completely private
Teloscoin combines an open-source, decentralised blockchain with existing services as like AmiCloud and the indieGO-Appstore. All of them accept the Transcendence Network Token called Telos. The longterm plan is to move the cloudstorage and cloudcomputing aspects of the closed source software to the opensouce blockchain.
Tips for securely storing your Teloscoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .