TEMCO (TEMCO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. TEMCO has a current supply of 6,000,000,000 with 3,151,001,212.631 in circulation. The last known price of TEMCO is $0.000468 USD and is down -4.25% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $136,467.173 traded over the last 24 hours.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) do not have sufficient infrastructure or financial flexibility to offer supply chain management data to their customers. On the other hand, customers want more information about their orders more than ever. In the existing system, they only have access to basic shipping logs and estimations.
Using blockchain and smart contracts, the Transportation Enterprise Merchandise Customer Organization (TEMCO) Project will revolutionize supply chain management through innovative technology.
TEMCO project will provide greater transparency and reliability across the entire supply chain process to deliver trustworthy information that empowers businesses and consumers.
TEMCO combines innovative technologies – smart contracts, blockchain, and big data. Data is uploaded to blockchain using smart contracts and then migrated to big data. This design enables businesses to maximize the use of valuable information.
TEMCO tokens and incentive points are rewarded to users when they participate in the community. To motivate users, we give more TEMCO tokens and incentive points to monthly top reviewers, highly rated businesses, and community-voted feedback writers. They can spend the tokens in the TEMCO marketplace.
TEMCO only partners with proven businesses using the Vendor Verification System (VVS). Smart tags track the entire supply chain process from point of origin to final consumers. We help companies operate efficiently while reducing cost.
Consumers who purchased a product can post reviews. Using blockchain for verification, TEMCO eliminates the risk of fake reviews. Everything comes together at TEMCO marketplace. You don’t have to look other places to get more information.
Business Intelligence Tool offers business insights and new opportunities. Information is organized and visualized for decision making.
Tips for securely storing your TEMCO
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .