TENA (TENA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. TENA has a current supply of 5,000,000 TENA with 2,672,253 TENA in circulation. The last known price of TENA is $0.074568 USD and is down 30.01% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $14,096 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Participant creates payment market
If you pay with the TENA protocol simple payment app, you will receive TENA Wallet token rewards for both customers and merchants. So far, payment platform operators have monopolized profits as more users. However, the TENA protocol is the first protocol to benefit the participants.
Customers simply register their credit card and pay with QR in the same way as the existing simple payment app. In addition to credit cards, we also accept cash and coin payments.
Voluntary Participation Ecosystem
TENA Wallet develops technology to enable payment providers to apply the protocol and issues tokens through market participants. Both customers and merchants participating in the payment will be rewarded with TENA tokens. This reward system allows people to voluntarily participate in the ecosystem. As more people participate, a virtuous cycle structure is created in which the value increases.
The structure of the circulation
This is repeatedly spread, inflow, circulation and outflow through payment participants and coin traders. This circulation structure further enhances the value of TENA Coins held by participants.
TENA’s First DApp Adds
GOPAY, the representative operator of the Foundation, is a mobile solution that allows easy payment anytime, anywhere by credit card. Using QR code, you can easily pay from a large store to a street stall without using a POS.
TENA Wallet is a small leather wallet, which you can use as a wallet, purse. It has two separate compartments so you can put in one of them your cards and use the other for bills or coins. Or both for cards. The advertisement is maximized by exposing TENA rewards with the QR code displayed in front of the cashier.
Tips for securely storing your TENA
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .