Cryptocurrency usability brought to a whole new level. Global payments enabled anytime and anywhere. They unique range of products allows you to bring together many types of local and global currencies with the flexibility to choose from different payment methods with a tap of a button. Spend at over 42 million points of acceptance online and offline, in almost 200 countries – perfect for the world traveller.
How Does TenX Work
The mission of the TenX team is to make “any blockchain asset spendable instantly.” To do this, they’ve built a wallet and card system on top of the COMIT network – a routing protocol that enables payments across blockchains.
The TenX wallet is available on Android, iOS, and web. This multi-currency wallet currently only supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin with plans to support more altcoins down the road. You’re not able to access your wallet’s private keys for now. Instead, TenX stores them in a mixture of hot (online) and cold (offline) storage solutions that are on par with industry standards.
Once the wallet is integrated with the COMIT network, you’ll have full control of your private keys. This integration was originally slated for the end of 2017. However, it has yet to occur. The TenX team now also states in a supplemental whitepaper that they are only contemplating giving users their private keys.
Download TenX Wallet
They are building the COMIT (Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction) protocol, a protocol that leverages the power of blockchains and smart contracts to facilitate affordable, fast and private cross-chain transactions for users. The COMIT protocol will disrupt the financial and transaction industry just like the Internet did with media, communication and information.
Tips for securely storing your Power Ledger
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.