Ternio (TERN) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Stellar platform. Ternio has a current supply of 922,811,615TERN with 334,161,876 TERN in circulation. The last known price of Ternio is $0.025473 USD and is up 11.18% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $38,238 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://www.ternio.io.
Lexicon has the flexibility to be able to run within both a permissioned and open environment based on the use-case.
The team has worked tirelessly to hold to the belief that on-chain decentralization is critical to the future of blockchain.
Secure + Flexible
In a world where hacking is prevalent, security is critical for any infrastructure. Lexicon utilizes a BFT algorithm to encrypt and secure all transactions.
One Framework For Every Blockchain
By creating a single blockchain framework that is capable of meeting all of the needs of every industry, Lexicon is set to transform the world as we know it. Lexicon is set to change the way that we look and think about blockchain and how it is used in our daily lives.
Ternio (TERN) benefits and features
Ternio stand apart from other conventional advertising platforms with the following features:
- It solves the blockchain scalability issue existing in the digital advertising ecosystem. This issue was previously a major hurdle in preventing broader adoption.
- It is the first to guarantee Net0 payments for all parts of the ad supply chain as a standard.
- It is the first to offer a blockchain solution for all programmatic digital ad protocols.
- It uses Ternio blockchain technology (similar to other token such as REMME, Luckbox, BunnyToken, ODEM, Requitix) to control scalability issues within the programmatic advertising industry.
- It plans to promote early adoption with advertisers, ad agencies, finance and ad technology companies.
- It comes built-in with multiple fraud prevention mechanism
Benefits for Advertisers
- It uses smart contracts in Lexicon through the ad supply chain to ascertain that campaign requirements are met.
- It eliminates discrepancies exploiting a decentralized, transparent, immutable, and trusted data platform.
- It makes available, easy-to-access audit reporting.
- It eliminates domain fraud.
- It prevents user fraud.
Ternio Block Card?
Expected to be launched in October 2018, the Ternio Block Card is crafted and created to make transactions of payments to publishers easy and hassle-free. It is in fact a physical VISA/MasterCard card and allows for hassle-free and instant transactions.
The Block card, instead of transferring funds to a publisher’s digital wallet, bank account, PayPal, or other mechanism, will enable them to have direct access to funds they earned the previous day and make them easy to know how to invest in ICOs.
Buying Ternio (TERN) for funds from your bank requires a 2-step process. You’re going to buy some BTC or ETH from an exchange that accepts deposits from a debit card or bank account, and then you’re going to transfer your newly bought crypto to a marketplace that sells TERN in exchange for bitcoin or Ether.
Click Here To Buy
Tips for securely storing your Ternio
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .