||Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) in Euros (EUR)
||2% for bank transfers
Terrexa Account Registration Method
- First, click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner from the Terrexa top page
- Then set up your email address and password.
- After setting the mail address and password, click “Get code”
- Since an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address.
- If you click “Get code”, there is a time limit of 60 seconds, so let’s input within 60 seconds.
- Finally, check the agreement of the terms of service and check “Sign Up” and register your account with Terrexa .
The exchange currently supports the purchase of Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) in Euros (EUR), and US Dollars (USD), and users can also sell BTC for EUR or USD and receive the payment via bank transfer.
2% for bank transfers and 4% for credit cards purchases.
Payments and Withdrawals
Terrexa operates more like a gateway with an interface. You will send them funds and they will send the cryptocurrency to your desired wallet address. This makes them pretty similar to the likes of Coinmama. You can also send them Bitcoin and they will then process a wire payment in order to pay for the Bitcoin. At the moment, you can only sell Bitcoin.
Terrexa Pros & Cons
- Supports EUR and GBP
- Backed by an Established Company
- Supports Multiple Payment Options
- Simple Trading Interface
- Simple Fee Structure
- Not Regulated
- New Platform
- Only Bitcoin and Ethereum Available
- Not Accessible to US Residents
When you’re transferring funds to Terrexa, it usually takes between 1 and 24 hours for your transaction to be approved. However, if you initiate the transfer outside business hours, it may take up to 2 business days for your transaction to be processed. When you buy bitcoin or Ethereum on Terrexa, the coins or tokens you purchase are sent straight to your desired wallet. In its online FAQ section,
One of the most important questions for a trader when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrency exchanges and services is how safe they are. They are constantly being reminded of the risks when we here about hacks and breaches that lead to large losses.
One of the benefits of Terrexa is that they operate purely as crypto exchange gateway. They do not store your funds on their systems and hence you are always in control of your private keys on your local wallets. Therefore, they are much less likely to be a target for hackers as they do not have a large amount of coins on their servers.
If you have a question about how to buy cryptocurrency on Terrexa, there’s a decent selection of FAQs available through the exchange website. If this doesn’t provide the answer you’re looking for, you can contact the customer support team by emailing [email protected]