TokenCard (TKN) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Ethereum platform. TokenCard has a current supply of39,406,760 TKN with 28,922,488 TKN in circulation. The last known price of TokenCard is $0.884382 USD and is up 0.31% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $273,776 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing TokenCard
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you.
How to Setup a MyEtherWallet Account How To Create MyEtherWallet How to Log into / Unlock MyEtherWallet How to log into MyEtherWallet with Keystore/JSON File How to log into..
3. Jaxx Blockchain Wallet
In this guide, we will show you how to set up Jaxx Wallet for your iOS/Android. Supported Coins: Aion AION Aragon ANT Augur REP Bancor BNT Basic Attention Token BAT BCAP.
4. Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper Colin@coincentral.com Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on.
Tips for securely storing your TokenCard
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.