Trimpo.io team members participated in the development and launch of numerous e-commerce projects over the last few years, as well as in several payment gateway designs and project launches.They team worked with globally known companies, such as eBay, Amazon, Flipkart, Yandex, AliExpress and implemented integration projects for end-clients, in addition to solutions for similar challenges of merchants. After implementing a large number of marketplace-integration projects for merchants, Trimpo.io team emerged with tried-and-tested solutions for a variety of common challenges. Using those solutions as building blocks they can now offer greater solutions to users. For example, for a merchant to start automated.
After successful launches of several high scale client projects, Trimpo team decided that we want to lend our expertise to anyone who wants to start selling on marketplaces. The pattern they used to create a service that helps merchants start selling on marketplaces offers opportunities for development of associated services.
‣ Opportunity for merchants to receive product information from suppliers and sell their products;
‣ Dropshipping service which allows to sell products from one trading platform or market on other ones;
‣ Service for suppliers to sell their products directly to customers;
‣ Trimpo.io own Trimpo Marketplace which will let all customers in the world to buy products at significantly lower prices, due to lower commissions (compared to other marketplaces) and because of discounts Trimpo Marketplace will offer.
|Token Price||1 EMI = 0,1 USD|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, USD|
|Soft Cap||5 000 ETH|
|Hard Cap||30 000 ETH|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
Why Trimpo Will Grow?
- Tremendous growth of e-commerce
- Trade globalization
- Reducing costs for each transaction
- Everyone can use Trimpo: merchants, customers & suppliers
- Trimpo is present at each stage of sales
- Everybody earns with Trimpo: from delivery services to CPA & CPC agencies.
- Global analytics of all trends for any product. A real possibility for buying products with cryptocurrency.
Users of Trimpo
Customers of Trimpo Marketplace.
2. Online merchants — have their own website, products (pictures, description, information on price and availability). Can sell products available in stock or based on hub, warehouse or supplier inventory availability. Can pack the orders and ship them (with a transport company).
3. Offline merchants — do not have their website, in all other ways are similar to online merchants.
4. Dropshipping services — people and companies with the information on where one can buy cheaper and sell at a higher price; the delivery is provided by the owner of the product.
5. Agencies — aggregators for merchants, which sell merchant’s products on marketplaces for the commission.
6. Suppliers and manufacturers — have information on products and products in stock, which they can ship to customers.
It is the only token or digital unit that will be sold during the Token Sale.
2. Created for both external and internal transactions made by users of Trimpo’s ecosystem.
3. The only payment method for Trimpo’s commission.
4. One of the payment methods for purchases made on Trimpo.io Marketplace and for the customer loyalty program.
5. Will be fully integrated into Trimpo’s ecosystem to ensure its maximum usage and turnover.
Featured chart illustrates the allocation of funds in the event of Token Sale reaching Soft Cap
- Supply of 500 000 000 tokens
- Starting price of 1 Trimpo token = 1/400 ETH
- Minimum purchase amount = 1 token or 0,0025 ETH
- Token Type: ERC-20
- 15.05.2018 – 15.07.2018
- Target – 1000 ETH
- 15.08.2018 – 01.11.2018
- Soft Cap – 5 000 ETH
- Hard Cap – 30 000 ETH
Trimpo Token Sale
Trimpo started as a classic startup (we didn’t have a garage though, so we worked in a public library) in January 2017, our team – 3 people at that moment – decided to start working on the project. In six months after the beginning, after obtaining a number of clients, we received angel investments so we could continue developing the project and test the business idea.
- Purchases at Trimpo marketplace
- Customer loyalty program (e.g. cashback)
- Commission fees for merchants
- Service fees for suppliersTrimpo Marketplace Usage
Trimpo Marketplace Usage
All merchants using Trimpo’s ecosystem can sell on Trimpo Marketplace.
‣ Product listings on Trimpo Marketplace will be free for merchants who already use Trimpo (included in their rate plan).
‣ Product listings on Trimpo Marketplace for new merchants or merchants who are not using Trimpo yet will be 10 USD per month
in Trimpo tokens.
‣ Merchants will pay 2% commission for orders placed on Trimpo
Marketplace to be paid in Trimpo tokens.
‣ Trimpo Marketplace will have a customer loyalty program for its users,
and the program will work with Trimpo tokens, e.g cashback for
purchases made on Trimpo Marketplace.
‣ Marketplace will have products that can be paid for in Trimpo tokens
only and merchants will offer discounts to customers that pay
in Trimpo tokens.
Alexander Terentyev CEO
Vladimir Suprunovich Product development
Anatoly Shishkin Product development
Anton Krugovov Business development
Vladislav Voitsekhovich Business development
Eugenia Malneva Project administrator
Also Read – Click Here for Read All ICO Review
[su_quote]This article is writing on 01 Jun 2018 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: [email protected] Or Whatsapp Us- 918077121282.[/su_quote]
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.