Tripio describes itself as a blockchain-based travel marketplace and protocols. It leverages blockchain technology to directly connect global customers and service providers and aims to build a service ecosystem based on transparent, tamper-resistant trust, and incentives. Tripio aims, through the use of blockchain technology, to reduce transactional and operational costs in travel industries, as well as improve customer experience in their respective products and services.
On the Tripio platform, a service provider can reportedly publish his/her unique service terms and conditions using smart contracts. Investors reportedly include the likes of OK Blockchain Capital, BlockVC, INBlockchain, Node Capital, Genesis Capital, FreeS Fund, Ceyuan Ventures, F2Pool, TRON, Tang Yue (Founder @ elong.com), and Liu Hao (Formerly CEO @ zhaopin.com).
WallTrip is a FREE travel expense manager – tracker, an essential tool for a budget traveller, to help to manage the travel budget and analyze how much money you are spending in the trip or travel as well as control how much money you still have in the wallet without the need to count money.
Convert the travel currency to your home currency
You can always register which currency you will use in your travel as well as your home currency, for each wallet that you create. For the expenses, incomes, and goals, you will always inform the values in your travel currency, and WallTrip will show you how much you are spending in your home currency.
Create as many trip wallets as necessary
You can create as many trip wallets as necessary. Use it as a way to also manage different currencies during your trip. For example, if you travel to Russia, Ukraine, Italy, and Brazil, you can create a trip wallet for each of these countries and each one with a different currency.
With the arrival of blockchain technology, people can reserve lodging anywhere in the world for vacation or business for a much lower price. Tripio’s “No Commission” model not only encourages consumers to save money but also enables service providers like hotels, homestays, airlines, individual hosts, etc., an effective solution to directly sell their stocks. As Tripio’s ecosystem produces more consensus in its community, the expanding network effect will further enhance the influence of the Tripio protocols.
Tips for securely storing your Tripio
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.