Tritium is a revolutionary intermediary platform that allows for fast and easy peer-to-peer loans backed by crypto collateral. Both lenders and borrowers get to leverage their positions – lenders by earning interest on their latent cash and borrowers by getting cash flow without having to part with their crypto assets. Building up on the Blockchain decentralized nature, Trittium is taking shared economy one step further.
Tritium.cc (TRTT) is a cryptocurrency. Trittium has a current supply of 127,485,434 TRTT with126,854,296 TRTT in circulation. The last known price of Trittium is $0.005473 USD and is up 3.03% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $672 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
A new use case for your crypto
In a similar way to how sharing economy made it possible to monetize a real estate or a vehicle, Trittium is now introducing monetization of an ever-increasing universe of tokenized assets. Moreover, your Blockchain assets are the ideal form of loan collateral. Wonder why? Because, unlike your house or your car, they are easily divisible! Meaning that in event of missed payment, a portion of the asset can be sold off to make up for it. Why bet your car then?
An all-round solution – it’s that simple.
TritiumYou no longer need to worry about credit score. As you no longer need a credit history or a guarantee for that matter. Backing a loan with your crypto collateral means quick and easy process. Not to mention the transparency of collateral management, combined with the full privacy based on the Zerocoin protocol. It’s that simple.
The right investment
Tritium.cc know investing can at times feel daunting. With us, you decide which loans to take up and whether any conditions suit you or not. You only invest if it feels right for you. Once you have made up your mind on a deal, you’ll find we have automated the rest of the process for you, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy.
A number of mechanisms are in place to keep the risk as low as possible for you. Protection against collateral devaluation, as well as an automated obligation refinancing mean that you always enjoy a high level of security.
Tritium.cc want a market, we’ve got one. Anyone in any corner of the world can become your borrower. And you can lend them as much as you wish as they really don’t have a cap to the loan amount. Whatever feels right for you.
Access and operate with your funds from everywhere on any device with trttWallets (desktop, mobile, web applications). Contrary to other crypto wallets, trttWallet brings web and mobile wallet together, allowing you to operate your balance from either of the applications. Access your TRTT while on the go thanks to innovative approach.
Your desktop wallet will remain a separate entity for increased security.
Let’s start with electrum wallet review. Did you know approx 10 percent of all bitcoin transactions occur on Electrum? This lightweight desktop bitcoin wallet supports multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, etc. It is integrated with premium hardware wallets such as TREZOR, KeepKey and Ledger Nano S. As a service provider, Electrum charges transaction fees, and the default fee is a flat rate of 0.2 mBTC. It is not ideal for beginners and only supports bitcoin.
Download Electrum wallet
Purely a desktop cryptocurrency wallet, Exodus supports over 30 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum among the popular ones. This lite wallet offers a user-friendly interface, and you never have to store the entire blockchain in your desktop. For the transactions made using Exodus wallet, the fee is paid to the network and not Exodus. It is the first desktop wallet that supports the functionality of ShapeShift which makes it a better option than electrum wallet review. However, it does not support two-factor authentication and multi-signature.
Download Exodus wallet
3. Atomic Wallet
If you are looking for the best bitcoin desktop wallet, then choose Atomic Wallet. It currently supports 300+coins and tokens. This transparent, powerful and reliable wallet allows users to reduce effort spent on managing crypto assets. And the credit goes to its decentralized Atomic Swap to proceed with cross-chain exchange avoiding third-party risks. Moreover, it has built-in ShapeShift, ChangeNOW and Changelly exchanges for coins not yet supported by Atomic Swap. Thanks to its strong encryption and custody-free solution, only you have control over your funds as your private keys are encrypted.
Download Atomic wallet
Tips for securely storing your Tritium.cc
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.