Trollcoin (TROLL) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate TROLL through the process of mining. Trollcoin has a current supply of 591,955,739 TROLL. The last known price of Trollcoin is $0.000321 USD and is down 1.96% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $2 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
TrollCoin is a digital currency. TrollCoin is decentralized, no single entity controls TrollCoin. Anyone choosing to run the TrollCoin software contributes to its existence, function & value. Thank you for your interest in TrollCoin, if you have a question we have not answered via the links on the left, please email email@example.com, we’ll get back to you ASAP.
The Trol Store
Trollcoin come from all backgrounds and cultures and have many cool toys that may be of value to you. The community centric Troll Store platform utilizes Trollcoin to exchange tangible goods and services on a centralized storefront platform. Approved merchants list items and services for sale with TROLL/USD market price updating hourly. Merchants are subject to verification by store staff, ensuring quality products and customer assurance.
Users signed into TCB may purchase items using their combined Twitch and Twitter balances. No separate account is needed, meaning you only need your Twitch or Twitter account credentials to shop. Trollcoin is then, upon shipping or electronic delivery, automatically deducted from a user’s balance and released to a merchant. Merchant privileges may be revoked upon non-delivery of customer purchases.
Trollcoin uses CryptoID’s blockchain explorer platform: a comprehensive set of tools the public can use to easily browse the blockchain, view metrics, and view network details. This level of transparency aligns with Satoshi Nakamoto’s raw dog vision of hot and juicy transparency. With a name like Trollcoin, they have to overcompensate. If you are more software inclined and interested in how Trollcoin functions at the software level,then dig through the open source repository of Trollcoin on GitHub. It is public for anyone to rid their Redunkolous® fears of malicious features or functions in the Trollcoin software.
Proof Of Stake
In addition to mining, Trollcoin are also minted through Proof of Stake. Staking is simply leaving your wallet continuously connected to the Trollcoin network while your balance earns periodic stake rewards. This also contributes to securing and processing transactions on the Trollcoin network. Staking earns you a static 7 $troll reward for each stake and its occurrencedepends upon your account balance and time staking. The longer you stake, the more.
Keeping a TrollCoin wallet on your computer is the most secure & efficient way to store & use TrollCoin. Allowing your wallet to run 24/7 contributes to the TrollCoin network & rewards you with trolls by staking your balance.
Tips for securely storing your Trollcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.