TrueFlip (TFL) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. TrueFlip has a current supply of 8,924,667 TFL with 6,247,267 TFL in circulation. The last known price of TrueFlip is$0.253178 USD and is up 17.13% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $9,212 USD traded over the last 24 hours
TrueFlip Have you been to a place where fun and emotions are solely yours. Have you ever enjoyed the unexpected? What trip would you never forget? World of True Flip is the home of our games, where pure luck meets spotless fairness. Say hello to these beautiful creatures and have a chance to succeed in their games. This World is right here – just a click away.
TrueFlip.io and related rights belong to Blockchain Games N.V. incorporated in Curaçao, Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, by the digital reg. number 145550 Payment agent of Blockchain Games N.V. – SGL STIPULUS GATE LTD, a company incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus, Riga Feraiou,7-9, LIZANTIA COURT, Flat/Office 310, Agioi Omologites, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus, registration number HE 391079.
- TrueFlip is managed by an international team, including members from China, Japan, Russia, Canada, Brazil and other countries.
- It is developed and managed by an international team of professionals, who have extensive knowledge when it comes to creating and managing Blockchain based projects. Core team members include COO Nikita Parkhomenko, CFO Daniil Andriyanov, lead developers Felix Sidokhin and Nikita Ivanov, IT specialists Oleg Skorbatyuk and Vladimir Feoktistov, and marketing expert Konstantin Katsev.
- According to the TrueFlip team, the idea to launch a transparent lottery project came to them in September 2016. After extensive research on the market projects existing at that time, the team started working on one that raised the bar.
- The aim was to develop a project that was driven by the expertise of its community members, and one that was decentralized and transparent to the public.
TrueFlip Casino is optimized for mobile play. Punters can access the game through iOS and Android-powered smart devices. The platform is working to tighten its security on secure connections and increasing coin storage. Decentralized gambling has seen TrueFlip casino get awarded a gaming license under the Curacao laws. The site is run by the True Flip.io Group SRL incorporated to operate international and in its home country Costa Rica.
TrueFlip blockchain casino comes with a whole load of crypto games that gamblers love. Punters on this site take their chances on the lottery on offer and make bets to try and win the mega fortunes. To improve fairness and trust the platform utilizes blockchain-based casino that displays actual results for every lottery played.
TrueFlip Referral Program
Before testing the waters with this casino, users need to signup for a TrueFlip account first. After setting up, users can signup for the referral program and invite their friends, families, and others to be part of this site under their referral codes. Invites attract 2% of the new account holders’ winnings. Punters also make an additional 5% when they manage to sell tickets through their referral links.
How to buy TrueFlip
- TrueFlip tokens can be obtained from various cryptocurrency exchanges such as CoinSwitch, Kucoin, HitBTC, Etherdelta, etc.
- Of course, if you’re looking for a simple, hassle-free way for doing so, just check out CoinSwitch. It is the best cryptocurrency exchange for converting, exchanging, and trading cryptocurrencies. CoinSwitch essentially compiles the rates of cryptos across different exchanges, and provides you with recommendations that include the most favorable ones.
- You can easily obtain TrueFlip tokens in exchange for other digital currencies such as BTC and ETH.
Tips for securely storing your HXRO
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .