Uklinkology.co the UK Linkology affiliate program and earn up to 15% lifetime commission of a customer. UK Linkology is a link building company offering the most powerful, high quality and safe link building service for boosting organic SEO. Businesses and digital agencies choose over other link building companies to be their trusted outreach partner because deliver the best backlinks for higher rankings.
Uklinkology.co 11 years successfully building links for agencies and in-house marketers has taught us what works. aren’t the biggest link building team but we’ve grown organically without spending millions on marketing and have a happy and loyal client base.
Uklinkology.co because link building processes are constantly under review and finely tuned to make sure that you get the best links for your money. are confident that they have the skills and personality to make your link building campaigns a pleasurable and profitable activity. Each one of us is 100% committed to your success – why not let us prove that to you today.
Uklinkology.co started the business in 2008 and has always provided a clean, transparent link building service at a fair price. He has a Post Grad Diploma in Digital Marketing, which taught him a big picture view of how to get results online. Unlike in his business role, Jason is truly a one trick pony when riding his collection of Eighties BMXs!
Key Points Of Uklinkology.co
|Affiliate Program Type||Uklinkology.co Affiliate Program|
|Commission Base||10% – 15% recurring commission on each sale|
|Management||Dedicated Program Management|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
High Average Retention Rates of over 12 Months
- Customers stick around
- We provide spam free backlinks that please clients
- A solid refund policy builds trust
- Backlinks stay live or are replaced
- A powerful guarantee backs our services
Here’s How make affiliate Sales easy for You
Uklinkology.co create your own custom “referral URL and be more personal and relevant which increases click-through rates.
Direct linking from your website
Uklinkology.co link directly to our services without the need for an affiliate link which increases trust and click-through rates.
Dedicated affiliate landing pages
Uklinkology.co can create a landing page to suit your audience, linked to with a tidy URL which increases click-through rates and conversions.
Uklinkology.co you can use unique coupons to share with your audience, quickly giving you an advantage over other services and the ability to react when others run competing campaigns
Use of Brand Name(s)
- You cannot bid on our brand name(s) in AdWords, Bing, Yahoo or any other advertising platform. Nor can you use our brand names in any ad titles, descriptions or display URLs.
- You cannot buy domains for use as promotional sites that contain any part of brand names.
- You cannot create websites that attempt to mimic ours in any way or that pretend to be endorsed by us.
- Our brand names include but are not limited to; UK Linkology, Linkology, Linkologists, Linkologists.com
Linking and Tracking Practices
- Uklinkology.co All your affiliate links within ads must be directed to a page on your domain which in turn does not redirect to ours.
- The links you use must be created using the tools we supply in your affiliate dashboard. They cannot be tampered with or use cloaking Uklinkology.co or URL masking of any description.
- You cannot practice cookie stuffing.
- You cannot purchase our services with your own affiliate links.
- Do not use controversial words such as “scam”, “scammer”, “con”, “hoax”, “spam” or any other negative descriptors in your promotional materials.
Why you shouldn’t act on everything Google tells you to do
Uklinkology.co Leave a Comment / SEO / By Jason Considering their corporate mantra is “Do No Evil”, Google plays a very strong fear game. Regular updates via spokespeople like Gary Illyes, Danny Sullivan and, formerly, Matt Cutts, keep everyone guessing and the fear building about what works in SEO. Step over the line with your SEO and you’ll get a penalty. The problem is those lines are blurred and get contradicting advice from different Google employees and SEO ‘gurus’.
Here’s an example of a self-serving Google SEO instruction
Uklinkology.co They are recently being told to add a variety of tags to outbound links – as if no follow wasn’t already a controversial subject. We’ve now got the tag rel=“sponsored” – this is used to tell Google whether you received compensation for a link or not. That’s interesting, as it clearly shows that they can’t identify a paid link from a freely given one.
Uklinkology.co Then there’s rel=“ugc” – this is to differentiate user-generated content like blog comments. Again, it’s surprising that Google can’t sort this type of content from native content on a website.
In the statement below, Google has openly admitted these shortcomings and it hints at there being little added value to a website for making the effort to add these tags. The gain is purely there for Google.
Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. they Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.