Uquidcoin.com is a decentralized virtual currency based on the ERC20 Token one of Ethereum Technological trends. The goal of this blockchain asset is to supplement the development of UQUID Ecosystem. In this virtual revolution, coin holders will have the benefit of instantly and effortlessly cashing out their coins.
Uquidcoin.com Instant get Food Voucher and enjoy shopping at Suppermarket nearby. Instant get Pharmacy voucher to save time for queuing. Instant payment for Transportation ticket ( Bus+Train ticket ) before you travel Make utility bill payment including: Electricity bill, Gas bill, Landline bill, TV Bill or Wifi Recharge PIN-Less Call ( US customers ) and Bundles Services.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
2. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
3. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
MetaMask is an extension primarily designed to allow users to access Ethereum applications without being required to activate Ethereum directly. In other words, it acts as a “bridge” between a standard operating system and this unique blockchain computing platform. As this is an open-source project, it is currently free to download and developers are urged to contribute to its further development. Please note that at the time that this article was written, MetaMask is only able to be used with the Google Chrome browser. The company claims that variants for Firefox should be available in the future.
Tips for securely storing your Uquidcoin.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.