LHT is the native asset of Usdx.cash Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. USDX Wallet describes itself as a secure blockchain wallet with zero fees. The USDX Wallet mobile application reportedly enables instant cross-border transfers of LHT and USDX without fees. Transfers are made by phone number, username, or QR codes.
Existing Cryptocurrencies Are Not Suitable
Difficult wallet addresses
Usdx.cash Long and complicated wallet addresses are subject to mistakes and typos.
Problems with private keys
Storing and entering private keys cause too much hassle.
Wild, wild volatility
Extreme unpredictability of cryptocurrencies hinders their real-world adoption.
Friendly app,friendly usernames
Usdx.cash The slick and simple mobile app lets anyone set up an account with an easy-to-remember username.
User data are encrypted and stored securely; all transactions are verified with two-factor authentication; the app is protected with a PIN code.
Effortless peer-to-peer payments
Usdx.cash can send funds to your friend in seconds using his/her name, mobile phone number or QR code.
Volatility brought under control with USDX – a stable cryptocurrency pegged the much-used US dollar at a 1:1 ratio.
Usdx.cash No-fee transactions in USDX favor small casual payments; it favors any payments after all.
USDX Wallet blockchain can process 100,000 transactions per second, which is the speed of Visa and MasterCard combined.
Usdx.cash is a price-stable token pegged to the US dollar at a 1:1 ratio via a smart contract. Simply put, 1 USDX = 1 USD. Each USDX token is collateralized with at least 200% worth of the core LHT cryptocurrency. A smart contract controls token supply. Due to its stability, USDX is useful as a means of payment, exchange and savings. Unlike cash, it can’t be lost, stolen or damaged.
LHT is a core cryptocurrency and collateral for the USDX token. LHT has a finite supply of 1 billion coins. The coin is based on the exclusive Lighthouse Blockchain. This blockchain is built using tried-and-tested BitShares protocol but operates independently. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The interconnection between LHT and USDX entails that LHT demand and price rise when the cryptocurrency market goes down.
USDX are focusing on cryptocurrency transfers, while our competitors prioritise fiat into crypto conversions. They offer a universal payment solution for everyone – from a crypto newbie to a crypto pro. We’re not aiming to become the only stablecoin, we’re aiming to become the best and the most used solution within a crypto transfers market.
USDX Wallet – blockchain wallet with stable crypto
USDX Wallet is a blockchain-based cryptowallet made for instant money transfers. It features USDX − a stable cryptocurrency pegged to the U.S. Dollar. Setting up an account in the wallet takes only a minute. And best of all, there are no fees for payments in USDX.
The wallet’s security is implemented at multiple levels. The primary defense is asymmetric cryptography, which is an essential component of cryptocurrencies. Your private key is encrypted and stored safely; only you can decrypt it and perform transactions. The use of distributed ledger technology ensures that all transactions are irreversible.
Moreover, your account is linked to your mobile phone number, preventing unauthorized access and enabling two-step authentication. Every transaction must be confirmed with a code from a push notification or SMS. Lastly, the app auto-locks after several minutes of inactivity and requires a PIN code, fingerprint or face scanning to unlock.
USDX Wallet – blockchain wallet with stable crypto
Tips for securely storing your Usdx.cash
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .