Utrum describes itself as a crypto playbook that provides comprehensive information, quality-curated crypto reviews, analysis, market predictions, in-depth reports, news and events of crypto projects. The ecosystem is designed to reward contributors and voters in OOT coins through an implementation of crowd wisdom that leverages Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
Utrum coin (OOT) is used by project teams to place jobs and advertisements on the platform. Investors would need OOT to access in-depth tech and market analysis of cryptocurrencies, IEOs, and related crypto products/services. Utrum is an Independent Blockchain built on Komodo Platform and secured by Bitcoin’s hashrate to resist 51% attacks. Utrum is a registered foundation of Cayman Islands and backed by SuperNet VC Fund. Visit https://utrum.io to learn more.
User content is voted by community through “trial by jury” mechanism. Members will not have any social influence as voting process is “Blind”, and members rely purely on their conscience.
To mitigate manipulation and fraudulent practices, Artificial Intelligence (A.I) is integrated in the voting process with the support of community moderators.
The contributor and voting rewards are paid in Utrum coin OOT.
Tips for securely storing your Utrum
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .