Verasity describes itself as a video player that provides ‘rewarded video player technology’ to major video publishers across the globe. Verasity.io purportedly offers a patent-pending Video Player that enables VRA rewards, monetization, and loyalty schemes within the video player wallet.
The project claims that its technology is available to 280,000 video publishers with 240 million users and 50 billion monthly views. The goal is to bring engagement, audiences, and revenues back to video publisher sites from YouTube. Its attention-based model seeks to create a VRA token economy between viewers, video publishers, and advertisers.
Video needs new incentives. Due to intrusive ads, low viewer engagement, and low publisher revenue there is little value exchange between publishers and viewers.
Publishers and audiences are struggling to monetize. Audiences are increasingly blocking ads while YouTube and Facebook are taking larger shares of revenue. 2 million publishers with 110B monthly views do not produce enough revenues to thrive.
Lack of trust and transparency. Much of the value exchange isn′t visible to users and personal data is sold without user knowledge.
Publishers need a mechanism that increases revenue and engagement without changing viewers′ habits. This means they must have higher engagement, ad fill rates and click through rates to survive.
Verasity solves this with in-video rewards and loyalty schemes through four main components.
HTML5, full HD video player that works across all mobile and desktop browsers and supported by our fully functional online video platform.
Integrated as an SDK into all major online video platforms (over 90%), provides rewards for actions without changing the publishers’ workflow or the viewer’s habits or preferences.
Verification and Analytics (Proof of View)
Patent pending blockchain technology that produces accurate, secure and auditable audience verification metrics.
As a user of the Verasity Rewarded Video Player Wallet builds rewards from different publishers at different stages of redemption, the value of the rewards increase and users will return more and more often.
Over time this will substantially increase as will the stickiness for the user as well as for the publishers that are part of the Verasity Reward Program. Further, similar to programs like Miles & More, publishers will aggregate awards for groups of publishers that are similarly minded.
The VRA Ecosystem
Within the Verasity economy, Broadcasters, Publishers, video content Creators, Viewers, Advertisers and Brands interact directly with one another. All transactions are powered by VRA and therefore they are fast, secure and efficient. There is no need for intermediaries.
Built-in economic mechanisms provide for efficient recognition of value contributed to the economy, and incentivizes contributors directly which supports long-term economic growth. All payments within Verasity are made in a cryptographically secure digital utility payment coin called VRA. This removes expensive middlemen and enables direct value exchange between video Viewers, Publishers, Creators, Advertisers and Brands
VeraWallet in-video app allows publishers to fund campaigns, viewers to Earn VRA, Stake VRA , Send and Spend VRA. Verasity is listed and trading on the Binance DEX where you can now trade VRAB/BNB. VRAB is a BEP2 (Binance Chain) Verasity token. The VRAB tokens have the same use as the VRA tokens: it can be earned, staked, escrowed to fund campaigns and transferred between BEP2 compatible wallets. With partnership with the Binance Chain, we are moving to bring about a new incentivised video economy.
Tips for securely storing your Verasity
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .