Verge is a cryptocurrency designed for people and for everyday use. It improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain and aims to fulfill its initial purpose of providing individuals and businesses with a fast, efficient and decentralized way of making direct transactions while maintaining your privacy.
Verge mission is to empower people around the world by bringing blockchain transactions into everyday life. Verge Currency makes it possible to engage in direct transactions quickly, efficiently and privately.
With Verge Currency, businesses and individuals have flexible options for sending and receiving payments. With the flip of a switch, they offer helpful integrations and tools that enable them to handle large scale transactions between merchants and small scale private payments.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing Zcash
1. QT Wallet
This full node wallet is designed to increase user privacy. This is one of the best Verge wallets for the users who wants to make anonymous transactions. You can download it from the Verge homepage only and is available on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems, and is regarded as one of the noteworthy verge web wallets available. Verge QT Wallet is Verge crypto specific wallet, solely designed for XVG users. Because of its added security features, it has been tagged as one of the top Verge wallets in 2019.
2. Verge Paper Wallet
This XVG Verge wallet is one of the safest ways to store your Verge keys as per verge wallets review and hence a part of verge wallets list. This storage solution will be appealing to users who want total control of their Verge. Making your own paper Verge wallet is a little tricky but it’s worth the effort.
3. Verge Wallet
Tor Verge wallet is one of the best Verge wallets for android and has great security as they use the Tor network. This app allows users to scan QR codes from other Tor wallets and paper wallets.
Also known as the Tordroid wallet, it includes useful features, such as seed-phrase recovery and fingerprint or pin code app lock. Tor Wallet has come up with ios updates, too recently. The latest version of the Verge wallets for iPhone and verge desktop wallet uses the Insight API because of which there is no way for users to store their private keys in a secure manner.
4. Electrum Wallet
Electrum was mainly known for supporting Bitcoin, but now Verge forked the Electrum wallet codebase and made some adjustments so that it becomes compatible with the Verge blockchain. Verge Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy platform to store your XVG holdings securely.
It uses the Simple Payment Verification(SPV) method, which can verify the transaction in five seconds and the best part is that you don’t have to download the entire Verge blockchain. Electrum uses two separate levels of encryption to protect your funds and it is easier for new users to navigate as it is having an intuitive interface.
Tips for securely storing your Zcash
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.