Veritaseum (VERI) is building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer ‘capital markets as software’ on a global scale. It aims to enable the ‘seamless connection of parties and assets’.
Veritaseum is a highly disruptive revolution in finance, investment and value. It uses blockchain technology, smart contracts and distributed computing to aid industries and entities suffering from high economic rents, undue friction and gross inefficiencies. Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority.
At it’s simplest, Veritaseum is the gateway to peer-to-peer capital markets. It allows any two or more individuals to deal directly with each other in transactions of value without reliance on centralized or authoritative third parties. They can do this without concern for typical legacy credit or counter-party risk.
This is an informational paper and it, nor any of its addendums, should not be considered a solicitation – general or otherwise – for the sale of securities or investments. VeApps: the smart contract-based suite of distributed software applications facilitates peer-to-peer, over-the-counter transactions between two consenting parties, and are not designed to be used as a securities or investment exchange.
Veritaseum’s Centralized Solutions
The centralized software platform is designed to cater to existing institutions that are not prepared to take the full leap into distributed capital markets systems. It will run on servers under the control of the client, i.e. the Jamaica Stock Exchange, if they were to enter into a formal agreement with Veritaseum.
Veritaseum’s Distributed Solutions
The Veritas sub-token creation process:
- Goals are communicated to the Veritaseum team by the Veritaseum client/customer.
Veritaseum financial analysts, macro strategists and financial engineers create a construct and analytical framework that supports said construct, along with the fundamental and macro research that facilitates the construct.
The financial construct is passed on to the Veritaseum software developers and engineers to create the software token and the smart contracts that support the business processes and logic espoused in the construct through the financial analysis.
The VeADIR is a suite of roughly one dozen smart contracts which drive software applications that are mostly fully distributed and live on the public blockchain. Currently, it consists of about 2300 lines of efficiently written solidity code, and about 800 lines or so of GUI and supporting code. The VeADIR is in rapid development, with several parts currently undergoing public and private beta testing.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.