Vezt (VZT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Vezt has a current supply of 125,000,000 VZT with 85,923,168 VZT in circulation. The last known price of Vezt is $0.012313 USD and is up 0.00% over the last 24 hours.
Vezt is the first mobile app where music fans can share royalty rights for songs and recordings by artists they love. We exist to improve the music industry by providing artists, songwriters, and producers with funding sourced directly from their fans on a global basis.
In exchange, fans get the right to receive royalties earned by their favorite songs and recordings. Vezt collects these royalties on behalf of fans from performing rights organizations, publishers and record labels and tracks such royalties through proprietary blockchain technology.
Vezt provides a digital marketplace for artists and songwriters to share a percentage of a song’s royalties to fans and brands for royalty-based financing through an Initial Song Offering® (ISO™).
The Initial Song Offering includes a particular date and time when royalty rights will be made available to the public. Just as ticket sales for a popular artist may sell out in minutes, an ISO creates a focal point for awareness, demand, and opportunity.
is the first mobile app that allows music fans to acquire royalty rights in their favorite songs and recordings. Artists, songwriters, and producers receive funding sourced directly from their fans around the world. In exchange, participating fans receive royalties earned by their favorite songs and recordings collected by Vezt from Performing Rights Organizations, publishers, digital platforms and record labels in more than 135 countries.
Who We Are
Vezt core team is comprised of finance, entertainment and tech industry veterans with decades of combined experience in development, product design and marketing.
Tips for securely storing your Vezt
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .