VIBE (VIBE) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Ethereum platform. VIBE has a current supply of267,000,000 VIBE with 260,080,096 VIBE in circulation. The last known price of VIBE is $0.040685 USD and is down 1.43% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 8 active market(s) with $2,920,379 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://www.vibehub.io/.
Watch On Multiple Devices
VIBE support HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Daydream by Google, Samsung Gear VR. Don’t have a VR/AR headset? No problem they also support WebGL/WebVR on compatible modern browsers on your desktop or mobile devices. Other hardware platforms like Magic Leap and PSVR coming soon. Experiences will vary depending on device capabilities. However no one gets left out.
Something For Everyone
Meet people from around the world, attend volumetric performances, or play social games with friends. Feel like learning something new? We got you covered. Explore the ultimate virtual Hub and enjoy immersive experiences from music to education and gaming…Just to name a few.
Photo-realistic Holograms & More
They capture hologram performances of artists, educators, public figures and present them in immersive virtual worlds. Now thats cool, but combine the ability to enjoys these experiences socially with your friends, using 3d avatars with voice and video chat; Now thats Epic!
- Vbe was founded by Alessio Mack & Matthew Myers. The development team consists of 12 core members who are seasoned developers & marketing experts. It also has a quality assurance member, Renee Isaac.
- The team updates the platform irrespective of the price movements & market capitalization as the coins have been pre-mined.
- The platform has partnered with PlayStation (PS4), Microsoft HoloLens, Oculus and Samsung & captured their first volumetric performance in 2017.
- Vibe (VIBE) will also be hosting live VR performances by integrating their off-chain solution to microtransactions using the VIBE currency.
- VIBEHub will soon launch its AR (Augmented Reality) platform which users can access even without a VR or AR device, in a less immersive experience through modern browsers & increase participation.
- Monetization: All artists & performers can monetize their services on VibeHUB with the help of ‘volumetric video assets’ which can be applied by AR & VR data. It increases the reach of artists who can have only limited audience at the concert & thus, opens up avenues for fresh revenue stream.
- Secure: VibeHub blockchain is regularly monitored for bugs & also updates the platform to protect against cyber attack. It also protects against piracy breach.
- Connectivity: Vibe has an active community of musicians which releases software to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR. The robust BR platform is leveraged by musicians on the hub to bring them legitimacy and widespread media coverage.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing VIBE
1. Tezor Wallet
A popular hardware Bitcoin wallet that functions as a USB dongle, Trezor allows users to safely access their cryptocurrency even on insecure computers. It operates on a “Zero Trust” basis using multiple layers of security to minimize any risk of assets being compromised by a third party. The Trezor Wallet is integrated with crypto exchange services such as ShapeShift, Changelly, CoinSwitch, ChangeNow, and AirSwap. Copay and MyEtherWallet compatibility allows Trezor users to take advantage of its superior security. The wallet is available in two models: Trezor One and Trezor Model.
The Ledger Hardware wallet provides access to the world’s leading digital currencies, and supports many others. It features a 3.5-inch color touchscreen and Bluetooth capabilities. Ledger also offers high-level security, a user-friendly interface, and integrations with several exchange services. The companion software Ledger Live is available on all desktop devices. The Ledger Hardware wallet is available in two models: Ledger Nano S / Ledger Blue.
A free Ethereum and ERC-20 wallet client that makes it easier for you to manage, store, receive, and transfer Ether and ERC-20 tokens. Recommended by veterans of the industry, MyEtherWallet is compatible with Trezor wallets, Ledger wallets, and MetaMask. MyEtherWallet also allows users to download and print their wallets creating paper versions.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.