Viberate (VIB) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Viberate has a current supply of 200,000,000 VIB with 187,484,795 VIB in circulation. The last known price of Viberate is$0.053730 USD and is up 10.71% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 15 active market(s) with $1,574,786 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing Viberate
1. MyCrypto Wallet
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you…
2. MyEther Wallet
How to Setup a MyEtherWallet Account How To Create MyEtherWallet How to Log into / Unlock MyEtherWallet How to log into MyEtherWallet with Keystore/JSON File How to log into…
3. Coinomi Wallet
In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to setup Coinomi mobile wallet. Search on app store under the name “Coinomi Wallet”.
Coinomi Mobile Wallet
4. Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper [email protected] Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on.
Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Viberate
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .