VoteCoin (VOT) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate VOT through the process of mining. VoteCoin has a current supply of 65,890,500 VOT. The last known price of VoteCoin is $0.002580 USD and is up 4.64% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $124 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Anonymous Crypto Democracy
Weighted voting by transferring value, either public or anonymous.
Traceable coins can be limited and distributed by the organizer of the poll/election to obtain fair voice of the voters.
Shielded transactions hide the sender, recipient, and value on the blockchain while keeping the count decentralized and verifiable by any participant.
Raising contributions for a project or venture, targeted to particular features.
Download Vote Coin Wallet
There were lots of different crypto coins implemented lately, but none of them offer a wallet software which would meet our criteria for usability and stability. We aim to provide well-designed VoteCoin client, which is easy to use for all users and which runs on most common platforms.
You can get VOT by receiving VoteCoin payments and holding VOT based polls. You can also get VoteCoin by mining. Mining is a process of new VoteCoin units generation. You will receive some of newly generated VOT as a reward for securing the network and confirming transactions. Another way to get VoteCoin is through exchanges by buying VOT at market rate with Bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
Tips for securely storing your VoteCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .