The Waves Platform is a separate open source platform that allows users to create applications and create and distribute new encrypted messages. Platform (originally beta wave platform) can also be used for crowd distributed platform. Encryption enthusiasts can create custom form tokens and use this to transfer digital assets to the blockchain. Traders can even exchange tokens for currency exchange.
On the Waves platform, anyone can create their own tokens and exchange money and other encryption currencies. Usually, this process takes only a few minutes. Understanding the basic technology is virtually unnecessary. The most important aspect of Waves is the ability to tokenize other encrypted tokens in the blockchain.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Waves
1. Waves Wallet Android
Waves Wallet Android is the mobile client of WavesPlatform. With mobile apps, you can quickly access waves and other asset funds. The wallet connects to the published Waves node, receives the transaction and sends the payment. You can display reserved and confirmed transactions without a login and password.
You can apply for funds or link to common apps via QR code and even support multiple wallets on one device. Very important information for registration is the seed of the wallet. You can store it in a safe place or on paper. This is one of the best wave wallets in the Wave Wallet Review.
Click Here to Download Waves Wallet Android
2. Waves Wallet iOS
The Waves Wallet app for iOS is a free mobile Waves client and a complete replacement wallet. Use this application to access all features of the Waves platform, send and save Waves tokens, trade with DEX (schedule, order book, Order and WatchList administration), as a mobile Bitcoin wallet It can also be used.
The Wave ios wallet connects to the Public Waves node, receives all transactions, and sends payment. You can send WAVES and Waves tokens to anyone via direct address, QR code or address book. There is backup seed function, wallet seed is protected with Touch ID. The main thing about this is the need to know how to use the IOS wave wallet. According to a comparison between Wave Wallet and Wave Wallet Road, this is one of the best wave wallets.
3. Waves Lite App
The Waves Lite client connects to the published Waves node and receives the latest blockchain information. In order to verify and sign the Waves Blockchain transaction, they have all the passwords used to create the address. When using the Lite Client, all data can be read from the public node. You can also log transactions directly in the browser and broadcast completed transactions.
Tips for securely storing your Waves
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.