What Is SaucerSwap(SAUCE)?
SaucerSwap is a fork of Uniswap v2 that leverages the Hedera Smart Contract Service (HSCS) to include Solidity smart contract integration with the Hedera Token Service (HTS). These smart contracts implement an automated market maker (AMM) protocol, which facilitates token swaps within decentralized liquidity pools. SaucerSwap serves as both an onboarding ramp for HTS projects and endpoint for bridged liquidity, offering a full-suite of DeFi services, including, but not limited to.
SaucerSwap Storage Key Points
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
SaucerSwap currently supports HashPack – a Chrome extension and browser-based crypto wallet built for dApps, DeFi, and NFTs.
You can create a free Hedera account in a few simple steps with HashPack.
- To get started, access HashPack through either the Chrome extension or browser-based wallet.
- Next, you’ll need to Create a Main Password. This password is securely encrypted on your device and is never transmitted over the internet. If you’re using HashPack on multiple browsers or devices, you’ll need to create a new password and import your account on each browser or device.
- Select Create New Wallet.
- You will need to securely note down your 24-Word Seed Phrase (also known as a mnemonic phrase, or recovery phrase). A Seed Phrase is a special type of password which allows you to recover your account.
- Once you’re ready, click Next.
- Enter the missing words from your phrase, this is to verify that you have noted it down correctly.
- Once you’ve verfied all the missing words, click Next.
- Enter a nickname for your HashPack wallet. This step is optional, but may help you keep track of what the account is for.
- Press Create Wallet.
- Save your account information, carefully note down your Account ID. You’ll use this to send, receive and pay with HBAR. You’ll also need your Account ID when importing or recovering your account.
- Press Reveal Recovery Keys, and Securely note down your Private Key. Like your 24-Word Seed Phrase, this is a special type of password which allows you to recover your account. Always keep your Private Keys safe and secure, and don’t share them with anyone.
- Once you’re ready, press Done and then Let’s Go!
To perform transactions on SaucerSwap, you will need HBAR for gas fees.
HBAR is available to purchase on many exchanges, including Binance, Upbit, Bitrue, KuCoin, among others. A full list can be found here. Once purchased, simply transfer your HBAR to a supported wallet to begin using SaucerSwap.
SaucerSwap has repurposed the SAUCE faucet to instead dispense HBAR to members of the community. Upon linking your account via Discord, you are eligible to a one-time pull of $0.12 worth of HBAR. The intention of the faucet is to provide you with the bare minimum amount of HBAR to cover gas fees on a WHBAR token association (necessary to use SaucerSwap) and direct token swap to HBAR – this newly acquired HBAR will then be used to cover subsequent gas fees.
To use the faucet, follow these simple steps:
- First, open Google Chrome or another Chrome-based browser.
- Visit saucerswap.finance.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the nav bar and click Connect Wallet. If you have not set up a supported wallet, refer to these instructions.
- This will open a window in HashPack that prompts you to connect with SaucerSwap via HashConnect. You may do so by selecting Pair with Wallet, Pair with Code, or Pair with QR Code.
Bridge to Hedera
SaucerSwap will offer a seamless in-app bridge. For now, tokens such as ETH, MATIC, DAI, LINK, USDT, USDC, WBTC, and AAVE can be bridged to Hedera from Ethereum and Polygon directly through hashport – a public utility that enables network interoperability by leveraging the HCS. Note that LINK[hts], WETH[hts], etc. denote wrapped tokens.