Wowbit (WWB) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Neo platform. Wowbit has a current supply of 1,111,111,111 with 277,777,778 in circulation. The last known price of Wowbit is $0.006859 USD and is up 0% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $0 traded over the last 24 hours.
How much is your Goodwill worth?
Have you ever felt unappreciated or had your hard work and passion go unnoticed? At Wowoo, we value your hard work and passion! Wowoo’s Token Economy gives you peace of mind, which is often underestimated in our society. People with ideas or services that contribute to our society can directly connect with people who support your project on our platform; and they, in turn, help spread the circle of gratitude. Users can support their favorite projects across the SNS and be rewarded in Tokens, which could then be used for different services.
High Performance marketing using the
latest technology.Enterprises can use the Wowoo platform to manage the online community. They can talk directly to their desired users and reward them. This direct marketing method is far more efficient than traditional advertising methods.
Global fund raising
Join the trend of using Blockchain technology to run an ICO/STO for global fund raising. The leading pioneers of the industry will support the project and can provide consulting for token listings with the exchange service.
Use the P2P market place to sell exclusive contents including intangible assets to the token holders. Experience Wowoo, the next generation of trading platforms.
Wowoo Token Economy
SNS marketing opportunity
Post about the products or services that you love in your spare time, and be rewarded accordingly to the amount of contribution. Users can decide which SNS to use or what to talk about, which could be a new earning opportunity for many.
Enjoy exclusive services
Rewards and incentives earned in the platform can be traded inside the ecosystem for exclusive services, products, and merchandise offered by the organization. Wowoo will also continuously seek to provide exclusive services like the Free Market to the community, where users will have more choices on the usage of their rewards.
(Including intangible assets)Use the P2P market place to sell exclusive contents including intangible assets to the token holders, use escrow service and experience the next generation trading platform.
Wowoo Wallet unlocks the trading, investing and payment power of top cryptocurrencies and the majority of tokens with secure and easy to use functions. You only need one wallet to send, receive, search for and store a full range of assets, making managing the crypto world fast, easy and secure.
Multi-Coin: Supports an expanding list of cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH and more. Supports the majority of Tokens: Search for, store, send and receive the majority of tokens on the market.
Multi-Wallet: Seamless transition between numerous wallets for effortless trading and portfolio management. Touch ID Support: Easy and fast app access without sacrificing security. Enhanced Speeds: 24/7 maintained and regularly up.
Wowbit Multilingual: Supports 10+ languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, *German, *French, *Indian, *Thai, *Italian & *Portuguese. ( * Will be supported by end of Q4 2017)
Contacts Management: Stores a list of frequent addresses for hassle-free transactions. Transaction Memos: Include messages with transactions for improved record keeping. Price Optimization: Revolutionary technology allows for lowest transaction costs.
Tips for securely storing your Wowbit
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .