Xriba (XRA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Xriba has a current supply of 275,000,000 XRA with 97,444,008 XRA in circulation. The last known price of Xriba is $0.008861 USD and is down 1.07% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $99 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
A protocol to record virtual payments and bookkeeping.
Xriba has developed an accounting protocol called the “Xriba Protocol” to record financial transaction records and bookkeeping on a public decentralized ledger.
Already using Xriba Protocol
XribaPay is the first business wallet and payment app for virtual and fiat currencies connected to your preferred accounting software, according to UE 2018/843 directive. This allows companies to send and receive virtual currency payments and automatically reconciles them into their accounts.
Automate all your accounting processes and eliminate your admin office. Artificial Intelligence to support companies in reducing the time and cost of accounting tasks. Thanks to our optical scanning software, which automatically reads and processes invoices and other documents, the time used for payments and records will be slashed by 72% over the year.
Xriba has developed a protocol, accounting applications and various tool- sets to address the ambiguity in evaluating cryptocurrency companies from a financial perspective.
Xriba is airdropping a total of 2,500,000 XRA tokens to the community members. Visit the airdrop page and signup, complete some easy social media tasks to earn points. Also earn 250 points for every referral.
- Visit the Xriba airdrop page.
- Submit your details and signup.
- Verify your mail and log in.
- You will get 1000 points.
- Now complete some social tasks to earn more points.
- Also get 250 points for every referral.
- Go to “Wallet” from the dashboard to submit your ETH address.
1. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
2. Lumi Wallet
Lumi – Secure and easy crypto wallet & exchange for mobile. Buy, store and exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and tokens in one wallet. They are always open for partnership with other companies. Please contact us in case you have a token you would like to be listed in Lumi Wallet. Also we are offering a white label wallet solution.
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Acquiring Cryptocurrency has never been easier. Users now can purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) with Credit Cards, or Debit Cards in a few simple steps. This feature is powered by Simplex.
Tips for securely storing your Xriba
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.