ZENZO describes itself as a blockchain-based gaming ecosystem that aims to provide tools for both gamers and game developers. ZENZO Arcade unites gaming and cryptocurrency together by offering a free-market platform with multiple currency payment gateways. The marketplace offers discounted games, increased privacy and digital product delivery. Additionally, retro and new indie arcade games will be available for play through the ZENZO Arcade.
ZENZO arcade initially supports uni-directional marketplace purchasing of games directly from the store and its relative administrators and approved vendors. Other benefits include one-click instant purchases (with their products delivered both via email and directly within the arcade’s account interface). The ZENZO Arcade uses a multi-platform account system to remove excess transactions and further simplify the process.
ZENZO Discord account acts as the medium of authentication and account ownership and the arcade also includes a simple 2-factor authentication pin code system. The current accepted forms of payment are ZNZ, BTC, and PIVX. Initial gaming platforms capable of being listed on the arcade include Steam, Xbox, Playstation, and Microsoft Windows.
ZENZO Ecosystem is a project founded with the overall goal to empower gamers, through blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The mission of ZENZO is to create an ultimate suite of products designed to give back to gamers through discounts, unique and limited products, applications, games, engaging and supportive communities, voting power and creative feedback for game development, tournaments, and overall engagement with other gamers.
Masternodes are full node wallets running on the network, with a locked collateral of 15,000 ZNZ. These nodes are the backbone of the ZNZ Blockchain because they secure the network, as well as the platforms, which operate fluidly within the ecosystem. Masternodes provide and maintain extra tools on the network, such as SwiftX, for faster transactions and the governance system for network consensus.
ZENZO Ecosystem’s Official Game
ZENZO Chan’s origins are unknown. Upon discovering her, monks from a local village watched a bright blue and purple comet strike the earth, deep within the sacred forest. Surrounded by ashes and flames, within a fiery crater, a bright and luminescent egg was pulsating and soon to hatc.
ZENZO Arcade unites gaming and cryptocurrency together by offering a free-market platform with multiple currency payment gateways. The marketplace offers discounted games, increased privacy and digital product delivery. Additionally, retro and new indie arcade games will be available for play through the ZENZO Arcade.
ZENZO (ZNZ) is a form of digital currency, built on blockchain technology. ZNZ can be transferred anywhere around the world, without the interference of a 3rd party and with minimal fees. ZENZO is self-funded, through a uniquely-transparent premine that guarantees continuous development and effective utilization. ZENZO is a Proof of Stake-based network, allowing anyone with a ZNZ balance to gain rewards and secure the network. The ZENZO Ecosystem and Blockchain will serve as the foundation for all applications and platforms launched throughout the project. Some parts of ZENZO will
exhibit a shared governance model, allowing users to share in decisions made in the progression of development.
Tips for securely storing your ZENZO
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .