ZEON Network (ZEON) bills itself as a decentralized platform for financial services. The ZEON Wallet is an Ethereum and Bitcoin wallet which can be installed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, iOS, and Android. The project plans to introduce a contactless payment card in 2019 to enable users to spend the ZEON token like traditional money.
The ZEON Wallet team is reportedly developing its own public high-throughput blockchain platform with sharding. New blockchain platform: decentralised financial services, minimising complexity and user’s risk, insurance services on blockchain.
ZEON has an intrinsic token called ZEON (ERC20). ZEONs give platform and wallet usage rights to the users in terms of using it to pay for transaction processing or run smart contracts, set up of process of safe participation in other projects, financial and insurance services.
You can install the Zeon.network Wallet add-on in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Brave browser. All in one wallet for daily use.
The first secure open source wallet supporting ETH, Tokens, BTC and other blockchains.
100% client-side app and open-source. This allows the wallet to be reviewed and improved by a community. If you are a developer you can start earning tokens by developing ZEON Wallet.
- Earn tokens by using wallet (the 1st profitable crypto wallet ever)
- ETH, BTC and other blockchains
- Crypto-backed loans and deposits (the 1st financial crypto wallet ever)
- The most important analytics and news of crypto market
- Use decentralized applications
- Send coins and tokens to anyone, anywhere
Contactless payment card
- Plastic payment card
- Choose a GBP, EUR or USD card – or get all three!
- Free worldwide delivery
- Personal dashboard to control expanses and transfer tokens. No fees
- The card is now available for preorder. To get a card, you need to have a balance in your dashboard at least $10 USD in tokens. You can spend this amount of tokens
- Tech features: Multi-signature wallets, 256-bit AES, biometric & device verification, 3-D Secure protection, 2FA, app on iOS and Android.
Fast and Decentralized
Why does Zeon.network differ from hundreds of crypto projects? A decentralized financial services by blockchain with sharding, useful platform of investing, DApps.
ZEON has issued an ERC20 token for trading and daily use. Custom blockchain provides creating PoS 3.0. ZEON’s architecture allows its transaction rates to roughly increase with every few hundred nodes added.
Applications Secure and decentralized
Zeon.network is enabling new decentralized business models which remove middlemen and inefficiencies. The trustless connections formed on ZEON’s blockchain are creating new ways of interacting and trading with each other and we’ve only just begun unfolding the possibilities of tokenization.
Payment ecosystem Wallet and Card
This Wallet allows to invest safely, exchange, make P2P transactions. ZEON Wallet is integrated with ZEON Card. Blockchain allows peer-to-peer and business-to-business transactions to be completed without the need for a third party, which is often a bank.
Tips for securely storing your ZEON
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Zeon.network Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Zeon.network Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.