Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on the Bitcoin protocol. It features fast transaction times and fast difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins.
We think that having a unique generator for multiple currencies lead to a much better reviewed tool for all than having a myriad of half-backed generators. Changes made to this generator are available on Github in small and divided commits and those are easy to review and reuse.
Walletgenerator.net use the same security measures as the original project. All-in-one html document, no ajax, no analytics, no external calls, no CDN that can inject anything they want. And trust us, we have seen some nasty things when reviewing some wallet generator.
Consider supporting us
This service is free and will stay free, without advertising or tracking of any sort. Please consider making a donation to support and the people that add support for new currencies.
No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Zetacoin amount in ZET, mZET and µZET.
• Conversion to and from national currencies. (in progress)
• Sending and receiving of Zetacoin via NFC, QR-codes or Zetacoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Zetacoin addresses.
• When you’re offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Zetacoin balance.
• Lock your wallet with a PIN!
* New version – based ot Bitcoin wallet 4.30 and bitcoinj 12.3
* Supported large list of independent nodes. via DNS records this list will be supported timeli
In this guide, we will show you how to setup Agama Desktop Wallet. Supported Platforms: Linux, Mac, and Windows. Supported Coins: Anoncoin ANC Bitcoin BTC BitcoinDark BTCD Bitmark BTM CarbonCoin CARB Digibyte…
Zetacoin is cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but with faster transaction confirmations.
Use it at your own risk! Make regular backups for securing your coins! Thank you my friends on www.vectorportal.com! I again use your vector graphic 🙂