About Zoho Affiliates Program
Elfsight is the first substitute for the Zoho Affiliates Program. Let’s find out why: we’ll figure out which one exactly can grant you more income, find the one with lesser charge, gather testimonials on other popular affiliates and detect comparable programs. The Corporation is an Indian technology business headquartered in Chennai, India, focusing on software development. The company specializes in web-based business tools and information technology, such as an online office suite, an Internet of things management platform, and IT management software.
Key Points Of Zoho Affiliates Program
|Affiliate Program Type||Zoho Affiliate Program|
|Min Payment||Sign up for details|
How To Join Zoho Affiliate Program
Join Zoho Affiliate Program Is Very Easy Task Just Follow Below Guidelines .
- First Visit Zoho Affiliate Program Affiliate Program Pages .
- Click On Join Or Sign Up Button On Website .
- Fill All Necessary Details Like Your Name , Email , Etc . Fill All Data Correctly .
- Next Submit Forms .
- Once You Approved By Zoho Team You Can Now Login To Your Account And Click On Affiliate Option On Website .
- Now It Is Time To Create and Share your referral links
- When someone signs up or registers an account on Zoho with your referral link, you can get up to 50% commission every time they complete a trade. So hurry up, join the program now.
Become a Zoho Affiliate
To help customers succeed, they need to serve their business needs, which often lie beyond the scope of a single product. The Zoho Affiliate Program is a great way to fill this need by connecting your audience with Zoho products and helping them grow better. Become a Zoho affiliate, and earn rewards for driving sales.
Who’s a Good Fit?
Zoho Affiliate Program is perfect for industry bodies, trades associations, educators, website owners, industry influencers, Zoho customers and any business interested in promoting Zoho and getting rewarded for it. Get paid for driving sales by simply recommending Zoho. There is no annual limit on the commission you earn and no minimum sales requirement.
Find out how businesses, website owners, and independent software vendors (ISVs) can support their business and improve customer experience by becoming a Zoho Affiliate.
Industry advocates and influencers
Learn how industry bodies and trade associations can grow their industry and members by becoming a Zoho Affiliate.
- Join for free. Earn commissions for qualified referrals.
- No limit on the commission you can earn.
- No minimum sales requirement.
- Generous 90-day cookie life.
- Your qualified referrals get $100 in Zoho Wallet credits.
- Take advantage of our large inventory of marketing assets.
- Get access to the affiliate dashboard. Easily track commissions and payouts, and create affiliate links to any Zoho webpage with our URL builder tool.
- Dedicated team to help you succeed.
For each qualified sale that you generate, you can earn 15% of the revenue Zoho receives from the sale in the subsequent 12 months, provided the referral stays with Zoho for at least 90 days. You will not be eligible to receive a commission for any subsequent purchases of other Zoho services the customer makes.
A qualified sale is the first purchase that your referral has made subject to the following criteria:
- The prospective customer had signed up within 90 days of first clicking on the affiliate link
- A qualified sale is made within 90 days from the date of signing up
- The customer is not an existing paid customer of Zoho
- The customer signs up in the same data center that you are registered in as an affiliate
For example: If your referral who is not a Zoho customer under any paid subscription plan purchases product A and stays with Zoho for 90 days, you’ll earn 15% of the revenue Zoho makes from the purchase in the subsequent 12 months. If the referral buys product B next, you’ll not receive commissions on product B.
You will earn commissions on each qualified sale after the referral completes 90 days as a Zoho customer. The commission will be paid to you based on the plan chosen by the customer.
- If a customer from a qualified sale is subscribed to an annual subscription plan, you will be eligible to receive commission for the whole year.
- If a customer from a qualified sale is subscribed to a monthly subscription plan, you will be eligible to receive a commission on a monthly basis for a period of one year from the date of the qualified sale. Note: If the customer downgrades to a free subscription plan or terminates their subscription within a period of one year, the commission will only accrue until the date the customer cancels or downgrades the subscription.
Become a Zoho Affiliate
Ideal for businesses, entrepreneurs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and website owners, the Zoho Affiliate Program can help you create new revenue opportunities while helping your customers and followers discover solutions to grow their businesses. Earn rewards for driving sales by simply recommending Zoho. There is no annual limit on the commission you earn and no minimum sales requirement.
Explore for yourself how the Affiliate Program can help your customers’ businesses.
Close more deals
Give your customers the perfect multichannel CRM to build strong relationships, sell more, and grow revenue faster.
Attract, engage, and convert
Help them gain and retain customers, improve marketing ROI, and campaign effectiveness with a full suite of powerful digital marketing tools.
Improve workforce management
Transform the way they work, and manage the workforce with HR and collaboration apps.
Manage business finances
Help them manage their business with powerful apps on the cloud for online accounting, inventory management, subscriptions, checkout, and more.
Become an Affiliate to help your customers succeed
Support their entire business
Give your customers a full solution to help them attract leads, close more deals, manage post-sale services, HR, and finance.
Win at customer experience and loyalty
Offer differentiated, well-integrated solutions throughout your customer’s journey. Win your customer’s love and loyalty with seamless experiences. Improve retention and reduce churn.
Gain a competitive advantage
Create a competitive advantage by going to market with a more holistic, integrated offering.