About Acquisition Royale Airdrop
Acquisition Royale Airdrop is a play-to-earn battle royale game on Polygon themed around mergers and acquisitions, where players strategically fight for corporate domination. The stronger your Enterprise NFT becomes, the more power you will have in the market.
My Crypto Heroes (MCH) is a quick and casual worker-placement RPG on Ethereum and Polygon where players collect and train historical heroes of the world and send them to the battlefield to conquer enemies.
Acquisition Royale x My Crypto Heroes are jointly giving away a total of 50 Enterprise NFTs and 50 Rename Tokens to lucky giveaway participants. Sign up for the giveaway and complete simple social tasks to earn entries. A total of 50 participants will be randomly selected to win an Enterprise NFT + Rename Token.
|Token Name||Acquisition Royale Airdrop|
|Total Value||50 Enterprise NFTs + 50 Rename tokens|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
How To Join Age Of Acquisition Royale Airdrop
Visit the Acquisition Royale x My Crypto Heroes giveaway page.
Submit your details and sign up.
Now complete the social tasks to earn entries.
A total of 50 participants will be randomly selected to win an Enterprise NFT + Rename Token.
The rewards will be distributed after the end of the giveaway.
To play Acquisition Royale, head on over to https://play.acquisitionroyale.com/. This section will detail all of the core mechanics of the game.
Please note that adjustments to gameplay, including parameters and other features, may be made as necessary to improve the game, with significant weight given to feedback and ideas from our Discord community.
- Runway Points (RP) are ERC-20 tokens on the Polygon network.
- Enterprises will accumulate RP automatically over time.
- The base rate is +1 RP/day, accumulating fractionally every second.
- E.g. after 12 hours an Enterprise will earn +0.5 RP
- An Enterprise will earn an extra +1 RP/day for every successful merger, and +2 RP/day for every successful acquisition.
- The max RP/day per Enterprise is +10. This may be increased at a later stage.
- Acquisition Royale Airdrop can voluntarily merge two of your Enterprises together for a cost of 6 RP (or 6 MATIC).
- When merging, you choose which of the two Enterprises you want to keep and which one you want to burn. The Enterprise you keep will earn an extra +1 RP/day and will absorb 75% of the burnt Enterprise’s RP.
- After merging, the merged Enterprise will have immunity for 2 days. This immunity will be lost immediately if it performs a compete, acquire, or merge action.
- An Enterprise can spend RP to reduce the RP of another Enterprise.
- Reducing another Enterprise’s RP will make them more vulnerable to an acquisition, but by spending your RP you will also make your Enterprise more vulnerable.
- Generally, it only makes sense to Compete without Acquiring if the Enterprise you are attacking has a Moat.
- Acquisition Royale Airdrop Enterprise can forcibly acquire another Enterprise for a cost of 10 RP (or 10 MATIC) plus however much RP it costs to Compete the other Enterprise’s RP to zero.
- When acquiring, you choose which of the two Enterprises you want to keep and which one you want to burn. The Enterprise you keep will earn an extra +2 RP/day and will absorb 75% of the burnt Enterprise’s RP (if it has any).
- After merging, the upgraded Enterprise will have immunity for 4 days. This immunity will be lost immediately if it performs a compete, acquire, or merge action.
- You can consume a Revive Token to take ownership of any burnt Enterprise in the state it was in before it was burnt (i.e. same RP/day, same id, same stats, same name, same unlocked brands, but always with 0 RP).
- Revive Tokens can be purchased in the RP Shop for 100 RP, while supplies last.
- You can revive any burnt Enterprise, even if you didn’t previously own it.
- After revival, the revived Enterprise will have Immunity for 7 days. This Immunity will be lost immediately if it performs a compete, acquire, or merge action.
- An Enterprise will gain immunity after any merge, acquire or revive/founding action.
- If an Enterprise has immunity, it cannot be competed against and it cannot be acquired.
- Immunity does not stack i.e. any new immunity received will override any existing immunity, even if the new immunity period is shorter.
- Immunity will immediately be lost if any compete, acquire, or merge action is performed.
- Acquisition Royale Airdrop Transferable ERC-721 token (NFT) on Polygon
- There are 15k Enterprises in total at the start of the game
- 9k are purchasable for 15 MATIC
- 6k are reserved for game expansions (e.g. RP Shop), collaborations, influencers, contributors, competitions, and giveaways.
- Acquisition Royale Airdrop Every time a merge or acquisition occurs, the total number of Enterprises decreases, meaning surviving Enterprises will become rarer over time.
- The only way that the Enterprise count can increase is via Revival, but this can only happen a maximum of 100 times.
- A rare NFT collectible
- Ongoing accumulation of RP
- Integrations with prePO
Runway Points (RP)
- Transferable ERC-20 token on Polygon
- Spend on game actions and RP Shop purchases
- Liquidate/trade for MATIC
- Acquisition Royale Airdrop Enterprises generate new RP every block.
- There is an RP/day limit per Enterprise (currently a max of +10 RP/day).
- If an Enterprise gets acquired or merged, it will no longer contribute to RP inflation. However, the upgraded Enterprise will earn more RP/day, which will offset the effect of there being less Enterprises unless they are at the RP/day limit.
- Enterprises that haven’t been founded yet will not contribute towards inflation.
- During special events, global RP/day rates may be temporarily boosted.
- Treasury holds a reserve supply to allocate towards future gameplay expansions. If later deemed unnecessary, the reserve supply will be burnt.