About Alpha Finance Lab Defi Coin
Alpha Finance Lab Defi Coin is a cross-chain DeFi platform that looks to bring alpha to users across a variety of different blockchains, including Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Ethereum.
The platform aims to produce an ecosystem of DeFi products that address unmet needs in the industry while remaining simple to use and access. The first product built by Alpha Finance Lab is Alpha Lending, a decentralized lending protocol with algorithmically-adjusted interest rates.
Leveraged yield-farming platform Alpha Homora was the second product launched by the platform, whereas AlphaX — a non-orderbook perpetual swap product — is scheduled to launch in 2021.
ALPHA is the native utility token of the platform. Token holders can earn a share of network fees by staking ALPHA tokens to cover any default loans. Other use cases for the token include liquidity mining and governance voting.
Alpha Finance Lab Defi Coin will implement governance via a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) allowing ALPHA holders to vote on the specifics of future Alpha products, and decide how they interoperate. This governance procedure is split over two levels: product-level governance and finance-level governance, giving token holders a great deal of control over the future of Alpha.
Quick Fact About ALPHA Protocol Defi Coins
|DEFI Coin Name||ALPHA Defi Coin|
|Circulating Supply||174,136,442 ALPHA|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To Visit|
|Twitter Group||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Documentation||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing risks for users. Alpha products focus on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way. There are many innovative solutions that we can build. Alpha Finance Lab allocates resources to build the innovation that captures clear unaddressed demand.
- Innovative DeFi
- User-friendly Product
- Maximize Alpha
- Alpha Homora, which is on Ethereum, is a protocol for leveraging your position in yield farming pools. ETH lenders can earn high interest on ETH, and yield farmers can get even higher farming APY from taking on leveraged positions on yield farming.
- Alpha Homora V2 allows users to leveraged yield farm on Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap, and Uniswap. Users can take leverage on many assets including ETH, stablecoins (up to 9x), and other assets.
- AlphaX is a non-orderbook perpetual swap product that will not only allow Alpha Homora users to hedge their leveraged yield farming positions, but will also allow any DeFi user to easily take a directional view on any asset by opening leveraged long or short positions.
How Is the Alpha Finance Lab Network Secured?
As an ERC-20 token, ALPHA is backed by one of the most robust and secure blockchain networks in popular usage — Ethereum. It is kept secure by its extensive proof-of-work (POW) mining network, which uses an army of dedicated miners to maintain the integrity of the network.
Although Alpha Finance Labs has dedicated developers and researchers, it also relies on external audits to ensure its smart contracts are secure. For example, Alpha Finance Labs has enlisted both PeckShield and Quantstamp to audit the smart contract code for Alpha Homora V2.
Where Can You Buy Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA)?
As of January 2021, the ALPHA token is listed on just a handful of exchange platforms — including Binance and Uniswap.
There are currently no known fiat trading pairs for ALPHA, but you may be able to buy Bitcoin (BTC) with fiat, and then trade it for ALPHA on Binance.
The ALPHA token
The ALPHA token will be listed on Binance on October 10, when it will also be available for trading with Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), Binance stablecoin (BUSD) and Binance Coin (BNB). Prior to this, Binance users can initiate ALPHA farming over a period of 30 days starting from September 30 by staking their BUSD, BNB or DeFi token BAND.
How Many Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) Coins Are There in Circulation?
The ALPHA token was initially launched with a circulating supply of 174.1 million tokens out of a total of 1 billion ALPHA.
According to Binance’s Alpha Finance Labs research paper, the total supply of ALPHA tokens is allocated as follows:
- Binance Launchpad Sale: 10.00% of the total token supply
- Binance Launchpool: 5.00% of the total token supply
- Private Sale: 13.33% of the total token supply
- Liquidity Mining: 20.00% of the total token supply
- Team & Advisors: 15.00% of the total token supply
- Ecosystem: 36.67% of the total token supply