Contractorboard.com is owned and operated by Decision Analyst, Inc., global marketing research and analytical consulting firm headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the United States. Decision Analyst was founded in the summer of 1978 in the State of Texas, (U.S.A) with one full-time employee. Today the firm has more than 175 employees and serves an array of Fortune 500 companies.
The Contractor Advisory Board is a group of building and construction contractors from across the United States, Canada and other countries spanning the residential, light commercial, heavy commercial, and industrial sectors of the building industry.
Mnow.com Basic Information
|Address||604 Ave H East, Arlington, Texas 76011 US|
|Platform Category||Online Survey|
How To Join Contractorboard.com Survey
Click On Sign Up & Registration Button . Fill Required Details Like , Name , Email ,Or Other Details Which Required By Website .
Verify Email Address By Clicking On Confirmation Url Or Code Which You Received On Your Email .
Now You Joined . Click On Login Button And Start Competing Survey & Earn Money
How it Works
Members of the Contractor Advisory Board participate in several surveys a year. The average survey takes approximately 10 minutes. As a member, you will get a “screener” (short survey), and answering it will award the you 10 points. If you participate in a long survey, you will always receive an incentive (points, free products to test, cash, a check or a gift). Incentives range from 500 to 800 points, depending on the survey length. One point is equal to $0.01.
Contractorboard.com you have earned 2,500 points ($25), you can redeem your points for cash. For most countries, they offer PayPal as a cash-out option. You can also give back, by donating them to a charity! Survey points can appear as “pending” for 6-8 weeks in your account; this just means that the survey is not closed yet.
A survey is a set of questions. Questions may ask about your opinions, your experiences, the types of products you use, etc. Please be completely honest and frank when answering these questions. Whenever you complete a survey, you will receive 500 to 800 Points, depending on the length of survey. For screeners (very short surveys), you will receive 10 Points.
What are Points?
Points are similar to cash. A Point is equal to one penny. To redeem your Points for cash, log in to your My Account page and choose the Cash Out option. You must have a 2,500-Point minimum balance to redeem your Points.
How do I cash out and redeem my Points?
Contractorboard.com redeem your Points, log on to your My Account page, go to Login and enter your email address and password. Choose the Cash Out option (located on the front page of your My Account page) to redeem your Points.You must have a 2,500-Point minimum balance to redeem Points.
PayPal as a cash out option?
Yes, for most countries we offer PayPal as a Cash Out option. To cash out and redeem your Points, log on to your My Account page by going to the Login and entering your email address and password. Choose the Cash Out option to redeem your Points for cash once the 2,500-Point minimum is reached.
- They accept contractors from all over the world. Many survey panels are exclusive to the US and Canada. That’s why I feel I need to single this out as an advantage.
- They pay in cash. That is, if you choose to cash out and not donate to charity. Those of you who opt for money will get it via PayPal or check, which is another nice thing about this panel.
- Even screener surveys will get you some points. Admittedly, it isn’t much. Ten points convert to just 10¢. But even that means they respect the time you put into that. And that’s a commendable approach.
- Datacenter: AWS EC2 (us-east-1)
- Server IP: 220.127.116.11
- Location: United States of America
- City: Ashburn
- Domain Who Is: Click Here
- Nameservers: ns-288.awsdns-36.com, ns-1583.awsdns-05.co.uk, ns-1463.awsdns-54.org, ns-927.awsdns-51.net
- Reverse DNS of the IP: ec2-3-212-243-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com