About Dogechain Airdrop
Dogechain Airdrop is an EVM-compatible blockchain that aims to complement the original Dogecoin cryptocurrency. As a proof-of-stake blockchain, They seeks to bring scalability, security, robustness, and utility to Dogecoin. This is airdropping a total of 12% of the total supply to wDOGE holders. Users who had bridged DOGE tokens to wDOGE on Dogechain by August 23rd, 2022 will be able to claim free DC tokens. There will be additional airdrops to users who continue to hold wDOGE tokens.
Dogechain supercharges $Dogecoin to bring crypto applications like NFTs, games, and DeFi to the $Dogecoin community. Unfortunately, $Dogecoin cannot support any of these applications (or any other dApps). Dogechain fixes this. WIth Dogechain, Dogecoin holders can do more than simply hodl and wait for Dogecoin to moon!
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total Value||5,000 BUSD & 10 CryptoTanks|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
How To Join Age Of Dogechain Airdrop
Visit the Dogechain airdrop claim page.
Connect your wallet.
If you’re eligible then you will be able to claim free DC tokens.
Users who’d bridged DOGE to wDOGE on Dogechain by the snapshot dates are eligible to claim free DC tokens.
The snapshot includes everyone that bridged DOGE onto Dogechain since the mainnet launched on August 1st, 2022 till August 23rd, 2022.
15% of the tokens will be unlocked immediately and the remaining 85% will be unlocked monthly over the course of the next 12 months.
Users have until September 1st, 2022 to claim the first set of DC tokens. The remaining tokens must also be claimed every month.
An additional pool of 9% of the total supply will be airdropped to users who continue to hold wDOGE. Additional snapshots will be taken every month and free DC tokens will be distributed to eligible holders on the 1st of every month.
Create an account at KuCoin and participate in this giveaway to get even more DC tokens.
For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Trust in Dogechain
Dogecoin holders deserve the same powers as other crypto holders. They gives Dogecoin those superpowers, like DeFi, NFTs, games, and more! Dogechain Airdrop community stands for fairness and equality for all ecosystem builders. Time to unleash the creativity and full potential of the Doge community. Join the movement!
The Dogechain Community
The Dogechain Airdrop community ethos emphasizes inclusivitiy and values each and every Dogecoin participant. In short, They stands for fairness and equal opportunity for all. The goal is to create a blockchain that is truly owned by the people.
The Dogechain team does not believe in special VC allocations as we’re solely focused on community. We believe in transparency and taking a community-first approach.
Dogechain. How Do I Get?!
Dogechain Airdrop is a new blockchain entirely built and designed to be community-driven. No VCs, no big promises that we can’t keep, such as 1 Trillion Transactions Per Second powered by a world-changing consensus algorithm. We’re an honest project that simply seeks to bring blockchain applications to the Dogecoin community!
Dogecoin holders get FREE Dogechain!
The Dogechain airdrop will occur later this year… more information on the snapshot coming soon!
Dogecoin on Robinhood
Do you have Dogecoin in Robinhood? Don’t worry, Dogechain Airdrop is reserved for you when Robinhood lets you withdraw!
Such community! much friends! owning Dogechain $DC gives access to the Dogechain Sanctuary and the 2023 Dogechain Conference
$DC tokens give community members access to special “Holders Only” features and perks, like access to the exclusive Alliance Club on Discord. In addition, $DC holders will gain token-permissioned access to compete for free tickets to the the Conference this year. The conference is a major draw for Dogechain Airdrop ecosystem builders seeking to collaborate and showcase their work.
$DC tokens give community members access to special “Holders Only” features and perks, like access to the exclusive Dogechain Alliance Club on Discord. In addition, $DC holders will gain token-permissioned access to compete for free tickets to the Conference this year. The conference is a major draw for Dogechain ecosystem builders seeking to collaborate and showcase their work.