Edge.app first product, a bitcoin wallet and business directory, was launched in the winter of 2014, under the company name of “AirBitz” and has been securing millions of dollars worth of bitcoin ever since. Like many others, Airbitz was inspired by the bitcoin revolution and set out from day one to build tools that kept bitcoin users safe and in control.
The Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet was the first application of a security model we coined as “Edge Security”. By the end of 2015, we had successfully packaged up the tools that make the Airbitz Wallet awesome into a software development kit (SDK) that developers could use for their own applications. Our “Edge Security” SDK has since been integrated into top-tier blockchain projects such as Augur, Wings, and OpenLedger.
Airbitz quickly advanced from a bitcoin wallet in 2014 to a paradigm-shifting data security solution and multi-currency wallet in late 2017. Given the company’s evolution and coining of the term, “Edge Security”, they thought it would be best to highlight this focus as the core of brand. They look forward to the next stage of our company as Edge and invite you to join us on this innovative journey.
Secure, Private, and Easy to Use
Cutting edge security, user privacy, and ease of use are at the foundation of everything we build. The Edge Wallet combines these features into one user-friendly platform for beginners and experts alike.
Securing digital assets doesn’t have to be difficult
Managing multiple wallets for multiple assets is hard. Add in complicated backups like long pass phrases, lengthy strings of random letters and numbers, and you’ve got serious usability challenges. Not anymore. Hold all of your assets in one place with Edge—all you need is a username and password
The Edge Way
- One app for all of your assets
- Backup with just username and password
- Seamlessly login using multiple devices
- Easy, secure access with PIN or Touch ID
Be the first to move when markets do
Edge makes it easy to buy, sell, or move between assets. You want to exchange your Bitcoin Cash for Litecoin? No problem. You want to buy Ethereum from your credit card or bank account? No problem. In just a few easy steps, any user can exchange one blockchain asset for another. All of this is done seamlessly inside the Edge Wallet, without a 3rd party ever holding your funds!
One app for all your cryptocurrency needs
Edge.app partner with top blockchain services around the world so users can maximize their assets. In-app buy/sell, mobile top-ups, gift cards, and crypto to crypto exchange, all inside Edge.
The World’s Best Monero Wallet
Edge Bitcoin Wallet provides 100% security — Neither Edge or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy that blockchain was designed for, with the ease of use even grandma could handle
Managing your cryptocurrency has never been easier. Edge Wallet provides maximum security while keeping simplicity, allowing all types of users to easily manage, transfer & exchange their currencies. Edge is the best bitcoin wallet and crypto wallet for keeping things simple and secure! With Edge, we make it simple to buy bitcoin, sell bitcoin and exchange many of the top cryptocurrency.
Edge Crypto Wallet currently supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Tezos, Rootstock (RSK), Qtum (QTUM), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), EOS, Ripple (XRP), Binance Chain (BNB), RSK (RBTC), Stellar (XLM), Tezos (XTZ), Ravencoin (RVN), SmartCash (SMART), Zcoin (XZC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Feathercoin (FTC). Want to see other cryptos in our wallet? Send us a request!
Tips for securely storing your Edge.app
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .