About Huobi Wallet
Huobi Wallet is a professional Multi-chain light wallet. Based on the combined security expertise and technology development of the Huobi Group in the field of blockchain, Huobi Wallet guarantees the assets security of global users from multiple dimensions and provides Digital Asset Management (DAM) services that are simple, convenient, and secure.
The new, upgraded version of Huobi Wallet has a more professional user interface design. After opening the app, you can browse assets and make quick transfer payments all on the home screen. Users can add their favorite coins in addition to the top eight coins ( BTC, ETH, EOS, TRX, USDT,etc.)that are already included into the app. The Wallet supports the search of all ERC20 tokens, so that the management of assets is comprehensive and convenient.
Huobi Wallet users have sole control over their own private keys and thus have full control over their assets. There are no third parties involved in management of private keys. Within the wallet management backup mnemonics, users can export private keys and manage security of their assets. They can also modify the name of the wallet, hide the wallet and other settings according to their personal preferences. The user experience for everyone has an intimate design.
Huobi Wallet provides the option for quick exchange, which supports the exchange of different coins between chains. Users can easily and quickly do transactions using their favorite digital coins under the current exchange rate.
Most Advanced Technologies
Users remain in 100% control of their private keys which are securely stored on your device.
Huobi Wallet never has access to user’s private keys and assets and provides multiple secure wallet backup options to prevent loss or theft.
The wallet creation and importation process is simple and straightforward User-friendly UX helps users easily view and access crypto balances.
Users Can Easily Manage Assets on Multiple Chains
Simultaneously supports 20 wallet types including: BTC, ETH, HECO, DOGE, XRP, DOT, KSM, BCH, LTC, ETC, TRX, XTZ, EOS, ATOM, BCH and more. Multiple functionalities including managing ERC721 NFTs, and supporting 13 stable coins such as assets on ERC20, TRC10, TRC20, EOS, ONT tokens, and always more to come.
DeFi’s Gateway Easily Explore the DeFi World
Full coverage of various DeFi protocols and Dapps on the Ethereum network, HECO, BSC, TRON, Polygon, and more!New innovation allows users to instantly check the real-time data of your DeFi assets without switching between multiple apps.
Download Huobi Wallet to start a new way in DeFi
The private keys of your wallets are stored locally on your phone through multiple encryption algorithms to ensure the security of digital assets. They do not collect or have access to the private keys or mnemonic phrases of your wallets.
What is a Cloud Wallet?
Built for entry-level users，No need to secure private keys，Participate with DeFi projects with one click.
Cloud Wallet Advantages
Secure, Convenient and Smooth
Private keys protected
Safeguarded assets by the security technology of Huobi Group
Display strictly selected projects
Alongside an upgraded security system made especially to protect your assets, the Huobi team has created a specialized keyboard that ensures your information is protected. In addition to security isolation, data encryption, and other patent security technologies, the security of your assets is assured by Huobi Wallet Security Team.
Attentive design. Simple focus. Value circulation. The pursuit of excellence. The Huobi Wallet team strives to move forward in order to provide quality and professional digital asset management services.
Tips for securely storing your AlphaWallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.