About ManuFactory Airdrop
ManuFactory Airdrop is a construction and management game built in a sandbox. A state-of-the-art gameplay genre combined with the power of NFTs that brings a unique, high-quality experience never before seen. This is giving away a total of 500 BUSD to 5 lucky participants. Sign up for the giveaway and complete simple tasks to earn entries. A total of 5 participants will be randomly selected to win 100 BUSD each.
|Token Name||ManuFactory Airdrop|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total Value||500 BUSD|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
ManuFactory was designed with the idea of creating a universe where players could play with friends or random players and earn Tokens together. The multiplayer is susceptible to changes as the game development keeps advancing, but its core concept of playing with friends/randoms will always be there.
ManuFactory will have two styles of Multiplayer at the start:
You’ll be able to hire Random and/or Friends to help you automate, protect and collect resources. You’ll be the one who dictates how much a player earns by collecting in your lands, but you’ll always have to give up a minimum so that players may Re-Invest in tools that’ll help your land grow.
You’ll be able to give players lands you own and have them run them for you. Those players will have full control over hiring other players, the recollection processes, and the defense methods applied. But, you’ll be the one who sets the terms of the contract under certain pre-established conditions.
There’s a lot of things that we plan on adding to the Roadmap, but they want to give them proper structure and plan them well enough before we do. Here are some of the things we want to add and will do eventually.
- Guilds: They want to create a Guild system that will allow players to grow together.
- PVP and Guild Wars: We’re planning on adding some sort of PVP aspect where people can earn rewards by fighting or having better loot, but it’s too early to say.
- ManuFactory Universe: We plan on adding more features to the core game, and we also plan on adding additional games under the same universe all governed by the $MNFT token.
- ManuFactory Club (**Still to be named) we will mint exclusive NFTs that will give players rewards by owning them and will also include rarity factors to make them more unique!
- Cross-chain: ManuFactory is planning on having assets in both the BSC network and the Polygon network.
- Survival Mode: Players will fight hoards of monsters and must survive until the very end.
Tokenomics and Lootboxes
ManuFactory’s governance token is $MNFT.
- $MNFT is planned to be released in the BSC network and Aurora network, which is earned by playing ManuFactory.
- We’re planning on releasing additional games in the ManuFactory universe which will also generate $MNFT.
- $MNFT is deflationary, which means that on a month-to-month basis tokens will be burned.
$MNFT rewards obtained from the game can be Withdrawn every 14 days.
- Users of the Loot Staking feature will start earning a percentage chance of obtaining a ****loot box with an item of random rarity.
- Each day, at 00:00 UTC, every participating user will have a chance to obtain a loot based on how much percentage chance they have stacked. If a user does not win a loot box, they get more percentage chance added to their stack for the next day. If a user does win a loot box, their percentage chance stack gets reset, and they immediately resume stacking percentages again, for their next loot box.
- To participate, users would simply need to head to the Loot Staking area on the webpage and select how many $MNFT they would like to stake. The staking contract requires a small gas fee for using the Binance Smart Chain network, and the lock-up period is 24 hours, which means a user would be able to claim back their tokens at any point after a 24 hours period has passed.
- All items obtained from Loot Staking can be used to play the game or be sold in the NFT Marketplace.
- The amount of users’ daily percentage stack corresponds to the amount of $MNFT put up for staking, as described by the following table:
As in many other games in the space, the items that players will use inside the game, or trade in the marketplace, will be NFTs with different rarities. The following table shows these rarities in detail, along with their percentage chance of appearance from opening a box from the Loot Staking system.
Since at the moment we’re building the PVP side game mode to be competitive and skill-based, the item stats do not change with item rarity, only the item’s PVP durability (how many games can be played with the said item on the PVP mode).
Separate from the PVP stats and durability, each item has these values for the main game mode, ManuFactory, which is the factory simulation and resource management game. In the main game mode, both stats (effectiveness and efficiency) and durability improve with increasing item rarities.
Staking Items List (Batch 1.0)
This is a list of the initial items (batch 1.0) that can be received through the Loot Staking system, where every item will be playable in the main ManuFactory game mode, and most of the items ****will be playable in both the PVP and the main game modes.
Weapons are the principal items that players will use to battle each other inside the PVP game mode in 4vs4 combat arenas. In the main ManuFactory game mode, weapons will be used to hunt down monsters that want to destroy player’s factories for their contamination.
Combatants are the NFTs that represent the characters themselves, and each engineer will have unique perks, visual and mobility attributes inside the game. Combatants will be playable both in the PVP and the main game modes.
Materials will mostly be useful inside the main ManuFactory game mode, as well as provide utilities for additional features that players can interact with from outside the game or in the marketplace (to be announced in the future).
Important notice: the names, art and content of the items to be received from the Loot Staking system are subject to continued changes for game balance, graphical quality and user experience improvements, as well as economic balance considerations (longevity and health of the project).
Token burning, re-investment to Play and Earn, and Liquidity Rewards
All Marketplace transactions will be receive a 4.85% Tax, which will be divided in the following ways:
- 5% of these Tokens will be burned once a month.
- 5% of these Tokens will be donated to a charity, chosen by the governance ($MNFT Holders).
- 60% of these Tokens will go back to the Play and Earn Pool.
- 30% of these Tokens will go to the Reserves Pool.
Sale of Loot Boxes and Reserves
All money collected from Loot Boxes Sales will go directly to the Reserves pool. In case they see that the Play and Earn does not have enough pool, they will take a considerable percentage of the Reserves and add it to the Play and Earn Pool.