About Nested Airdrop
Nested Airdrop allows users to put many tokens (up to twelve) into a unique non-fungible token (NFT) known as a Nested portfolio. At the end of the creation process, the user receives an NFT that represents all the user’s holdings. Each NFT issued on Nested is then backed by the underlying assets and their real market value. Nested has already confirmed to launch an own token called “NST” and confirmed to do an airdrop of 2,625,000 NST to the early users of the platform. Creating or joining a portfolio may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
Even after a Nested portfolio is created, its holder can update it at any time they want. Furthermore, Nested allows users to replicate other users’ Nested portfolios. The creator of the initial portfolio earns royalties. The more people copy your portfolio, the more royalties you earn!
|Token Name||Nested Airdrop|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total Supply||150,000,000 NST|
|Total Value||2,625,000 NST|
|KYC||KYC Is Not requirement|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Collect Airdrop||Click Here To Collect Free Airdrop|
Visit the Nested dashboard.
Now create a portfolio or copy an already existing portfolio of other users.
Nested has already confirmed to launch an own token called “NST” and confirmed to do an airdrop of 2,625,000 NST to the early users of the platform.
Creating or joining a portfolio may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
Build and manage portfolio easily
Nested leverages the best of blockchain technologies to make DeFi easy to use. Using NFTs and integrating decentralized applications with a user-centric vision, it becomes easier to manage a diversified portfolio than on Coinbase. For the very first time, your portfolio is an NFT which guarantees the ownership of all your underlying assets.
NST is the Nested platform’s native token. The NST is primarily a utility token designed to facilitate and incentivize the decentralized governance of the protocol. It is also meant to boost the user experience by unlocking unique features such as a discount on platform fees. Each quarter, a part of the platform’s profit is used to buy back NST tokens in the market. Those tokens, or a part of those tokens, will either be burned or added back to a locked reserve for a fixed period. Those figures are not fixed and can evolve.
- Staking rewards Users can stake NST tokens and receive blockly airdrop rewards from the ecosystem’s reserve. This mechanism incentivizes users to hold their NST tokens and participate in our decentralized governance.
- Governance Stakers of NST can change Nested platform parameters as well as vote and submit proposals to improve Nested Protocol. Governance will be live at Rubik launch.
- Liquidity providers (in the first 6 to 18 months) By locking their ETH-NST and USDC-NST liquidity provider (LP) tokens, those holding LP tokens stand to receive blockly airdrop rewards taken from the reserve. This mechanism will enable bootstrapping the liquidity of NST tokens across the DeFi ecosystem during the first months after the launch.
- VIP tiers NST token stakers stand to get a discount on Nested platform fees.
- Premium contents NST token stakers can access some premium portfolios of assets from the best traders.
- Tips Users will be able to tip other users in NST tokens.
They plan to charge a 1% fee on each portfolio transaction. It is charged during the creation, update, or liquidation of a portfolio. The decentralized governance will continually adjust this fee. It will be a tradeoff between the amount users are willing to pay and the supply amount they want to lock. There are two ways a portfolio can be created: copied from an existing portfolio or built from scratch.