Bitcoin Wallet is a cloud-based mobile and desktop cryptocurrency storage and exchange app with a focus on security, speed and convenience. Bitcoin Wallet allows you to use any coins, tokens and blockchains without any restrictions and limits. Bitcoin Wallet is free forever without any fees..
Bitcoin Wallet was created in 2018 with the goal of making cryptocurrencies accessible and understandable for a wider range of users. Polehin.com are insured that the future of the global financial system is impossible without the development of decentralized financial technologies.
Today Bitcoin Wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets in the world. A team of professionals is working on the project, improving our products everyday. The platform allows users to buy, sell, exchange, receive, send, safely store any cryptocurrencies and tokens.
Polehin strive to provide users with the opportunity to use the latest technologies to manage their finances thus participating in creating a more open and honest economy.
All coins and tokens
Store and use any cryptocurrencies in one wallet.
Buy, sell, exchange
Use the built-in cryptocurrency exchange, services for purchase and sale.
Available for free
No ads, subscriptions or hidden fees.
Available in all countries of the world without any restrictions or limits.
Highest level of security, only you control your funds, without intermediaries.
Servers are located around the world for security and speed.
Bitcoin Wallet – Buy BTC
This is the most convenient cryptocurrency wallet in the world, ensuring the safe purchase, sale, exchange, use and storage of any cryptocurrencies and tokens: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, TRX, BNB, stablecoins (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX, DAI), XLM, DASH, XTZ, ETC, ZEC, ADA, ATOM, MIOTA, DOGE, VET, QTUM and so on. The ensure that cryptocurrencies are accessible to everyone, so you can make instant internal transfers without commissions and without waiting for confirmations.
Tips For Securely Storing Your Polehin.com
- Do Your Own Research. Before Sending Any Coins Or Private Data To A Wallet, Make Sure You Have Researched The Wallet Provider To Make Sure Everything Is Above Board. Keep An Eye Out For Scam Wallets, Such As Those Using URLs Only Slightly Different To The URLs Of Legitimate Wallet Providers, And Check Out Some Independent Reviews For All The Pros And Cons.
- Back It Up. Make Use Of Your Wallet’s Back-Up And Restore Facility So That If Something Ever Goes Wrong With Your Wallet, You’ll Be Able To Recover Your Funds.
- Set A Strong Password. Now Is Not The Time To Be Lazy When Creating A Password; Take Your Time To Create A Strong And Uncrackable Code.
- Make Use Of All Available Security Features. Make The Most Of All The Security Features Your Wallet Offers, Such As Two-Factor Authentication Or Multi-Signature Transactions. It’ll Offer Increased Protection For Your Funds And Greater Peace Of Mind For You.
- Update Your Antivirus Software. Take Care To Regularly Update The Antivirus Protection And Anti-Malware Software On Any Device You Will Be Using To Access Your Wallet.
- Keep Your Private Keys Private. Last But Not Least, Don’t Underestimate The Importance Of Your Private Keys. Store Them Somewhere Safe And Don’t Share Them With Anyone Else.