About Proof Of Memes Coin
Proof Of Memes Coin Ethereum Blockchain has generated massive profits off the backs of Memecoin investors. It’s time for a new layer 1 blockchain made for Memecoins with a focus on buyer safety. Developers who launch or bridge to Pomchain will have the full support of the Proof Of Memes community and team, including exclusive marketing and influencer connections.
ETH2.0 has two primary functions: increasing funding for the Pomchain blockchain, and also acts as a “presale” token on ETH to qualify holders for BOTH the POM and POMG airdrops. POM is the native token of Pomchain, comparable to ETH on the Ethereum network. POM holders will be able to buy into projects launching on POM. It is used for gas fees and mining rewards on Pomchain.
POMG (POM Governance) will act as a governance token, and can also be staked for POM on Pomchain! It will be airdropped 1:1 to ETH2 holders. ETH2 holders will use a fully audited airdrop claim dashboard to claim their POM and POMG airdrops. You can still buy ETH2 to qualify for the POM and POMG airdrops.
Proof Of Memes Coin Point Table
|Coin Name||Proof Of Memes Coin|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Will POMG be tradeable?
Yes! ETH2 holders are getting airdropped POM and POMG both of which will both have trade value on exchanges (and eventually for stables on Pomchain) Governance tokens are highly valued when they are associated with a valuable layer 1 blockchain. As previously mentioned, POMG can also be staked for up to 2 years (subject to change) to earn bonus POM in addition to the voting rights as the Pomchain governance token.
How will vesting work for POM and POMG?
15% of your POM and POMG airdrop will be airdropped to your wallet and available prior to trading begins on Pomchain. The remaining 85% of your tokens will be released on an 85 day vesting schedule at a rate of 1% per day, as voted and agreed upon by the POM community.
What wallets are compatible with the airdrop?
Ledger and Trezor are both great options in terms of hardware wallets. For your DeFi wallet, MetaMask is highly recommended. Coinbase wallet will work as well as it supports custom networks such as Pomchain. Trust Wallet will need to manually add support for Pomchain, so post-airdrop, Trust Wallet users should transfer their tokens to a MetaMask wallet.
Why Choose Proof Of Memes?
Diamond hands who have never sold receive a 10% to 15% bonus on their POM airdrop. The max supply of POM is 1 billion vs ETH2.0 max supply of 1 trillion. POMG is also a 1 trillion max supply. Visit the Proof Of Memes Airdrop medium for a more detailed look at the specifics for the airdrops.
Pomchain features a suite of purpose-built tools and utilities for Memecoin devs, buyers and swing trader. Projects on the Pompad launchpad will meet strict minimum standards including KYC, Liquidity and Security Audit requirements.
Where Can You Buy Proof Of Memes?
Tokens Can Be Purchased On Most Exchanges. One Choice To Trade Is On MEXC As It Has The Highest POM/USDT. e Trading Volume, $8,947 As Of February 2021. Next is OKEx, With A Trading Volume Of $6,180,82. Other option To Trade Include POM/USDT And Huobi Global. Of Course, It Is Important To Note That Investing In Cryptocurrency Comes With A Risk, Just Like Any Other Investment Opportunity.
Proof Of Memes Coin Supported Wallet
Several Browser And Mobile App Based Wallets Support Proof Of Memes. Here Is Example Of Wallet Which Proof Of Memes – Trust Wallet For Hardware Ledger Nano.
FAQ Of Proof Of Memes
Where I Can Find Proof Of Memes Whitepaper?
You Can Find Proof Of Memes Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Balancer Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – MEXC.
What is Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token?
Circulating Supply Of Balancer Token Is N/A.